What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (5 Viewers)

I took 3rd but don't recall 1st and 2nd
Believe UniAlias was 2nd and BigJimsomething(?) won.  Don't take my word for it though.

Railbirded the whole tourney.  Antes/blinds sure escalate fast.

Are there workarounds for cash games these days or is all still completely shut down?  

ETA:  Google is my friend.  Any hidden downsides to the offshore stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe UniAlias was 2nd and BigJimsomething(?) won.  Don't take my word for it though.

Railbirded the whole tourney.  Antes/blinds sure escalate fast.

Are there workarounds for cash games these days or is all still completely shut down?  

ETA:  Google is my friend.  Any hidden downsides to the offshore stuff?
I think vwstone won, and big John was second. But I’m not certain.

A bit...lol

I think when I bank ill just need to leave the "banking" til the following day.

Playing while trying to keep track and figure out who is who is a pain....and I kinda stuck a maths

Just PP you $88
I had to take off right after game one. 

I won tournament 1... BigJohnStudd is by PS name. Should I message you my PayPal account for payment?

speaking of PayPal

Is there anything against their terms to send to friends? A limit? Is mentioning poker, still cause for ban?
Do not mention Poker. Just send it to friend. I run a large March madness squares pool every year (except this year 😔) one year PayPal flagged me and locked my account down for two weeks. I had to acknowledge the rules. 

Do not mention Poker. Just send it to friend. I run a large March madness squares pool every year (except this year 😔) one year PayPal flagged me and locked my account down for two weeks. I had to acknowledge the rules. 
yea, I got permabanned for a lotto pool here 7ish years ago. Wasn't sure if they have changed/evolved.

To who?

Can you confirm the address?

The only $40 payment I show was from initials GW and the note "For mwoot15 and Duckzz"

I also don't show you playing the 1030 G2
shrug. sorry. I guess I did not click the final confirmation button last night. Did not play second game

God I'm bored.  We should keep cash games going in case people wanna sit down anytime.  No idea how you bank that, seems like a PIA

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
Is there hand histories of these tourneys? I can't find a link in settings. 

In game 2 when we got down to the final two players I had like 33K chips and cgrdrjoe had like 5k. He asked me jokingly if I wanted to chop. About 4 hands later the roles were reversed and I was asking for the chop (jokingly too). 

During HORSE someone asked me how could I have possibly lost that game. I know he flopped a 10/7 two pair that beat me on a big one but I don't recall what else happened other than I must have really played it bad.

God I'm bored.  We should keep cash games going in case people wanna sit down anytime.  No idea how you bank that, seems like a PIA
I think we could do it, but it gets really tricky with the rake and multiple buy ins. We did it with some buddies a week or so ago, and it took the guy who is the chair of the economics department at Stanford to figure out the payouts.

I may go and start a fire....but just a little to windy and chilly still.

I meant in the yard...not like set someone's house on fire

Is there hand histories of these tourneys? I can't find a link in settings. 

In game 2 when we got down to the final two players I had like 33K chips and cgrdrjoe had like 5k. He asked me jokingly if I wanted to chop. About 4 hands later the roles were reversed and I was asking for the chop (jokingly too). 

During HORSE someone asked me how could I have possibly lost that game. I know he flopped a 10/7 two pair that beat me on a big one but I don't recall what else happened other than I must have really played it bad.
I don’t remember, I was hammered but I got the deck thrown at me there late.

yea, I got permabanned for a lotto pool here 7ish years ago. Wasn't sure if they have changed/evolved.
No.  My wife’s account was permabanmed and they held her funds for a year for an online raffle she was doing with a bunch of other women. 

Don’t ever mention poker.

also, I wouldn’t continue to have one person collect and disburse payment.  It’s too obvious.  

No.  My wife’s account was permabanmed and they held her funds for a year for an online raffle she was doing with a bunch of other women. 

also, I wouldn’t continue to have one person collect and disburse payment.  It’s too obvious.  

Yea

Been worried about that. Took me like 4 years new home address/bank account and I am back in..not sure if coincidence or they didn't catch on. 

I'm no Warren Buffet but seems really shortsighted by them to be hard on this when there is a lot of competition with apps allowing people to transfer money.

Last edited by a moderator:

As long as you don't mention gambling they can't prove anything. We're all buddies just shipping money back and forth.

Users who are viewing this thread