What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (3 Viewers)

What are you guys playing on?  Is it mobile friendly or do I need a laptop?

played a few home games recently on PPPoker and Pokerrrr 2 (the first one has the better interface)

Okay I have sent payouts for both games so everyone should be square, but please let me know if anything looks incorrect.

Just missing one final payment for game two, which I believe is from @SHIZNITTTT.  

GG's all! 

I'm hearing PLO8s are a donk fest. I caught a lot of desperation in the NL game last night.  I'd go for 8-game or Horse?
Hard to be a donk fest when the best hands are like only 56-44 at best against another.   Didn't see any issues last night.    No one knows any of the other games after HORSE.  We tried HORSE and only 2-4 would play.  Had 7 last night for first PLO8.

Is that a little early since we have a 9 PM EST hold em scheduled? Seems like they might overlap and that makes it harder to get players.
It's Sunday night.   Really need to move game 1 up 30 or 60 minutes so we can actually have a decent game 2.   Most players will be out of game 1.

Users who are viewing this thread