Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Nipsey

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight?

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, comfortably numb said:

To who?

Can you confirm the address?

The only $40 payment I show was from initials GW and the note "For mwoot15 and Duckzz"

I also don't show you playing the 1030 G2

shrug. sorry. I guess I did not click the final confirmation button last night. Did not play second game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

shrug. sorry. I guess I did not click the final confirmation button last night. Did not play second game

Got it

All clear. Thanks

 

@UniAlias

$132 sent.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, comfortably numb said:

Got it

All clear. Thanks

 

@UniAlias

$132 sent.

 

Received, thank you for banking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God I'm bored.  We should keep cash games going in case people wanna sit down anytime.  No idea how you bank that, seems like a PIA

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there hand histories of these tourneys? I can't find a link in settings. 

In game 2 when we got down to the final two players I had like 33K chips and cgrdrjoe had like 5k. He asked me jokingly if I wanted to chop. About 4 hands later the roles were reversed and I was asking for the chop (jokingly too). 

During HORSE someone asked me how could I have possibly lost that game. I know he flopped a 10/7 two pair that beat me on a big one but I don't recall what else happened other than I must have really played it bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Otis said:

God I'm bored.  We should keep cash games going in case people wanna sit down anytime.  No idea how you bank that, seems like a PIA

I think we could do it, but it gets really tricky with the rake and multiple buy ins. We did it with some buddies a week or so ago, and it took the guy who is the chair of the economics department at Stanford to figure out the payouts.

  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Otis said:

God I'm bored.  We should keep cash games going in case people wanna sit down anytime.  No idea how you bank that, seems like a PIA

I may go and start a fire....but just a little to windy and chilly still.

I meant in the yard...not like set someone's house on fire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Mammy said:

Is there hand histories of these tourneys? I can't find a link in settings. 

In game 2 when we got down to the final two players I had like 33K chips and cgrdrjoe had like 5k. He asked me jokingly if I wanted to chop. About 4 hands later the roles were reversed and I was asking for the chop (jokingly too). 

During HORSE someone asked me how could I have possibly lost that game. I know he flopped a 10/7 two pair that beat me on a big one but I don't recall what else happened other than I must have really played it bad.

I don’t remember, I was hammered but I got the deck thrown at me there late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, comfortably numb said:

yea, I got permabanned for a lotto pool here 7ish years ago. Wasn't sure if they have changed/evolved.

No.  My wife’s account was permabanmed and they held her funds for a year for an online raffle she was doing with a bunch of other women. 
 

Don’t ever mention poker.

also, I wouldn’t continue to have one person collect and disburse payment.  It’s too obvious.  
 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, shuke said:

No.  My wife’s account was permabanmed and they held her funds for a year for an online raffle she was doing with a bunch of other women. 
 

Don’t ever mention poker.

also, I wouldn’t continue to have one person collect and disburse payment.  It’s too obvious.  
 

Yea

Been worried about that. Took me like 4 years new home address/bank account and I am back in..not sure if coincidence or they didn't catch on. 

I'm no Warren Buffet but seems really shortsighted by them to be hard on this when there is a lot of competition with apps allowing people to transfer money.

 

Edited by comfortably numb
Eta...I suppose we could always go to venmo....or just pay 21 and call it service?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, shuke said:

No.  My wife’s account was permabanmed and they held her funds for a year for an online raffle she was doing with a bunch of other women. 
 

Don’t ever mention poker.

also, I wouldn’t continue to have one person collect and disburse payment.  It’s too obvious.  
 

As long as you don't mention gambling they can't prove anything. We're all buddies just shipping money back and forth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Joe Mammy said:

Saturday nite. Easter eve. Are there no games tonite?

I’m interested. Are you saying it isn’t setup for 9?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in.  Starts in 10 with another 10 minute late registration after that.  :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UniAlias said:

I'm in.  Starts in 10 with another 10 minute late registration after that.  :thumbup:

Do you want to bank?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SHIZNITTTT said:

That was fast.  3 all in   woo

what happened? That was quick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, NYRAGE said:

what happened? That was quick

I'm missing one payment for this first game and I think it might be you.  Did you send tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UniAlias said:

I'm missing one payment for this first game and I think it might be you.  Did you send tonight?

I was just logging into pp, so in about a minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow nobody around tonight.  Everyone out partying I guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Otis said:

Wow nobody around tonight.  Everyone out partying I guess.

Nobody? 16 player game going on 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Otis said:

Wow nobody around tonight.  Everyone out partying I guess.

You going to sign up for the 10:30 or what?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you guys playing on?  Is it mobile friendly or do I need a laptop?

played a few home games recently on PPPoker and Pokerrrr 2 (the first one has the better interface)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

What are you guys playing on?  Is it mobile friendly or do I need a laptop?

played a few home games recently on PPPoker and Pokerrrr 2 (the first one has the better interface)

Pokerstars.  No mobile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay I have sent payouts for both games so everyone should be square, but please let me know if anything looks incorrect.

Just missing one final payment for game two, which I believe is from @SHIZNITTTT.  

GG's all! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PLO8 in 10 minutes!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

Late night PLO, nerds(12:45a edt).  Try something other than chasing flushes in NL.

 

####### donks.

shut up and play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

1st PLO tournament, everyone should pay Uni.  

 

2nd PLO8 tournament, shuke pay me,  everyone else pay nipsey.   works out to 100/40 payout.

 

@Don't Noonan

@Good Posting Judge

@UniAlias

@Nipsey

@shuke

@Getzlaf15  not sure if you were in, not positive you're FBGDRZ

that's me.  I paid uni, Uni can pay nips 40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

1st PLO tournament, everyone should pay Uni.  

 

2nd PLO8 tournament, shuke pay me,  everyone else pay nipsey.   works out to 100/40 payout.

 

@Don't Noonan

@Good Posting Judge

@UniAlias

@Nipsey

@shuke

@Getzlaf15  not sure if you were in, not positive you're FBGDRZ

nipseyfbg AT gmail (paypal) @Don't Noonan @Good Posting Judge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nipsey said:

Can we just play Omaha every time?

Maybe the 9pm game hold em and the 10:30pm PLO8?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

PLO8 starting in 5 minutes.

NOW!?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a game is set for 8 EST tonight? That’s an hour earlier than normal

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.