What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (4 Viewers)

We are going to try a PLO8 game. I'd like to have an agreement about payouts before the game starts.

Since Poker Stars is a bit wonky, I think we should agree that, if the game crashes at ANY point, the prize money is split evenly between the remaining players, no matter what the chip counts. That seems like the most fair way to do it.

Any objections?

Interested in setting up a home game with friends. Looking like 888poker or PokerStars are the main options, but also saw mention of the Real Cards Poker app.  I want a free option where no one has to deposit any money (we'd handle it all offline) and we only need to set up a login/account with whatever site we chose with no other obligations, fees, etc.

looking for simple, no limit hold em option (other fun poker games as options for variety is a plus), allowing for a  range of players from 5–8 players. Basically I want to invite 8 players and whichever can make it, they sign in and we go. i.e. hoping to not chose an exact number and be locked to that number of  seats. I’ll choose the buy in range, blinds, etc of course. 

thanks for any advice...

Interested in setting up a home game with friends. Looking like 888poker or PokerStars are the main options, but also saw mention of the Real Cards Poker app.  I want a free option where no one has to deposit any money (we'd handle it all offline) and we only need to set up a login/account with whatever site we chose with no other obligations, fees, etc.

looking for simple, no limit hold em option (other fun poker games as options for variety is a plus), allowing for a  range of players from 5–8 players. Basically I want to invite 8 players and whichever can make it, they sign in and we go. i.e. hoping to not chose an exact number and be locked to that number of  seats. I’ll choose the buy in range, blinds, etc of course. 

thanks for any advice...
We've talked a lot about this in this thread. There doesn't seem to be any good options that allow for both apps and PC, which really amazes me.

We have a home game with guys that have been playing since high school (graduated in 1984 and too tired to do the math), and we have found that Poker Stars is the best bet. If you just want to play hold-em, it lets both app and PC guys play. 

It gets a bit complicated if you play cash games because even in "pretend" money games, they take a rake. So if you have people buying in for different amounts, and you have a rake, it gets complicated.

But tournaments should be fine on Poker Stars.

We've talked a lot about this in this thread. There doesn't seem to be any good options that allow for both apps and PC, which really amazes me.

We have a home game with guys that have been playing since high school (graduated in 1984 and too tired to do the math), and we have found that Poker Stars is the best bet. If you just want to play hold-em, it lets both app and PC guys play. 

It gets a bit complicated if you play cash games because even in "pretend" money games, they take a rake. So if you have people buying in for different amounts, and you have a rake, it gets complicated.

But tournaments should be fine on Poker Stars.
Thanks for the reply, Kutta. Yeah, I wasn’t going to read 30 pages of this thread since it looked like 99% coordinating you games, so I thought I’d just ask. Appreciate the reply. 

@IMAX 3D you mentioned Real Cards Poker app on the first page of this thread. Does it check the boxes for what I mentioned 2 posts ago? I downloaded the app and am not sure about their # of players...does it have to b exactly 6 or 9 players? and what is the fee % and cap?  Thanks in advance for any answers. 

Seems like another night of well oiled machining from the FFA poker club.

I’m digging the frozen paused HORSE game starting in 30 minutes ago shtick.

Get rid of it for good?

Find the folder that has the program and there will be an uninstall. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey what time are we doing the random surprise HORSE RAZZ poker game tonight?  Will there be a puzzle or riddle to compute start time?

lots of love,

Oats 

Hey what time are we doing the random surprise HORSE RAZZ poker game tonight?  Will there be a puzzle or riddle to compute start time?

lots of love,

Oats 
Looks like we are back to 9pm for NLHE. 

For some reason my Tournament registration is just hanging in limbo. 

ETA: Nevermind that was the hung game from last night. 

nothing looks set up for tonight :kicksrock:  

Looks like we are back to 9pm for NLHE. 

For some reason my Tournament registration is just hanging in limbo. 

ETA: Nevermind that was the hung game from last night. 

nothing looks set up for tonight :kicksrock:  
:lmao:  

• Laughing
Reactions: Ned

lots of love,

Oats 
We usually do it right after the end of the PLO8 game if people are interested.   

I will bank the 9:05

don't plan to stay up for any other games.

Please send payments 

No mention of poker in PayPal

Hurleyandroxy 22 AT gmail.com

VENMO

@carlos-rodrigues-5 (CR logo)

In the subject on any payment just put your stars and fbg name

• Smile
I'm in. If I get booted more than once, I won't come back to the table. Last few session have been to ####ty and frustrating, but PS updated my software when I loged on. Maybe that will fix it.

9:05 game

Ned/Ryder PD

Numb/penguin PD

Duckzz 

FBGDRZ

Fbg shizz  PD

Mwoot 

Vwstone 

Gianmarco PD

Cheese/ Whodey PD

I will bank the 9:05

don't plan to stay up for any other games.

Please send payments 

No mention of poker in PayPal

Hurleyandroxy 22 AT gmail.com

VENMO

@carlos-rodrigues-5 (CR logo)

In the subject on any payment just put your stars and fbg name

I'm in. If I get booted more than once, I won't come back to the table. Last few session have been to ####ty and frustrating, but PS updated my software when I loged on. Maybe that will fix it.
nm, I'm oot. Sat in at a table and got booted first hand.

• Sad

Users who are viewing this thread