What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (1 Viewer)

kutta said:
@UniAlias, how about making it 8:15 CST and giving people an extra 10 minutes? Seems like people joined the club but not the tournament. My buddy is trying to get pokerstars downloaded but is having some trouble and might not quite make 8:05.
Done.  Cancelled the current one and created a new one starting at 8:20 CST.  I believe late registration is also allowed in these if someone is running a little late.

$20 is good with me

What's the invitation code?
If you click Home Games on the bottom right it should give you the option to join.  

Club id - 3321467 (FootballGuys)

Club PW - potsofice

Not sure if we have enough people but I created a tournament which starts at 8:05PM CST.

If you click Home Games on the bottom right it should give you the option to join.  

Club PW - potsofice

Not sure if we have enough people but I created a tournament which starts at 8:05PM CST.
Ok, I applied

Club PW - potsofice

Applied.....

I'm an idiot 

While this isnt the easiest to do....a mistake I made was spelling. 

I was wondering why uni spelled postoffice with 1 f...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
My status is still "applied" do I need to do anything else?

We doing $ before or after?
You need to get approved then go to the scheduled tourneys then play a tourney which takes 20,000 play money chips which might cost two dollars but you can get some free and i apparently already had some

Applied.....

I'm an idiot 

While this isnt the easiest to do....a mistake I made was spelling. 

I was wondering why uni spelled postoffice with 1 f...lol
First off it’s Uni, the guy is a moron. Second it’s a studs spelling. 
mods in the post covid era I’m joking with Uni.

Users who are viewing this thread