What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (5 Viewers)

Got it

Just so you know every time you've sent payment its netting 19.12 in the future are you able to select send to a friend instead of goods or service?
?

That's how I always send it.  Weird.  And for some reason when sending to you it always defaults sending with my address too.  I'll make sure it's not changing something after I've clicked in the future.  I'll send extra to you next time.

?

That's how I always send it.  Weird.  And for some reason when sending to you it always defaults sending with my address too.  I'll make sure it's not changing something after I've clicked in the future.  I'll send extra to you next time.
Send him 95c now!!

9:05 game

Ned/Ryder PD

Numb/penguin PD

Duckzz. PD

FBGDRZ

Fbg shizz  PD

Mwoot. PD

Vwstone 

Gianmarco PD

Cheese/ Whodey PD

1proud PD

NyRage PD

Nipsey PD

I will bank the 9:05

don't plan to stay up for any other games.

Please send payments 

No mention of poker in PayPal

Hurleyandroxy 22 AT gmail.com

VENMO

@carlos-rodrigues-5 (CR logo)

In the subject on any payment just put your stars and fbg name

difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
?

Ah weird. 

I wonder if kutta sees the same?

Maybe its a NJ acorn tax?

Got it

Just so you know every time you've sent payment its netting 19.12 in the future are you able to select send to a friend instead of goods or service?
Ask for a refund and I'll resend.

I just went back to look.  It's strange that it never asked "send to a friend".  Yours has always been a different screen.  It defaults to "send with purchase protection" or "send to someone you trust".  I've never been asked that before.  I guess I need to change to "send to someone you trust" for you.  And it's never showed any fees either.

Ask for a refund and I'll resend.

I just went back to look.  It's strange that it never asked "send to a friend".  Yours has always been a different screen.  It defaults to "send with purchase protection" or "send to someone you trust".  I've never been asked that before.  I guess I need to change to "send to someone you trust" for you.  And it's never showed any fees either.
Always use protection with @comfortably numb

Ah weird. 

I wonder if kutta sees the same?

Maybe its a NJ acorn tax?
And, for the record, having done multiple FF leagues and commishing for over a decade, I know quite well how not to send so that there's fees and to never include anything in the subject line.  Your screen is the first time I've ever encountered that.

And, for the record, having done multiple FF leagues and commishing for over a decade, I know quite well how not to send so that there's fees and to never include anything in the subject line.  Your screen is the first time I've ever encountered that.
Dam PPal! 

Its cool there was a few that I noticed sent with a fee removed. I just assumed some didn't realize the dif.

While we're on the payment thing, I know a couple people have mentioned when sending to me, I think you pay a .99 currency conversion fee. I pay CAD 2.99 conversion every time when I send it, so my thinking has been it will mostly balance out but if anyone has an issue, particularly bankers, let me know I'll cover the extra charge...

It's saying I need your name and country to send you money for some reason... I'm BigJohnStudd920... I'll figure this out right after the tournament. 

That’s the broken one from the other night. 
Yeah, it's weird.  Every time I've hit the Cancel Tournament button PokerStars sends an e-mail notification saying tournament has been cancelled, but it never actually goes away.

Hopefully no site issues tonight. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread