What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (1 Viewer)

Sent.

How bad did I suck out last night and did I have a lot of chips?
Got it, thanks.

From what I remember, you were down to about 2500 chips or so. You went KQ all in and I had aces. Flop was something like 4-8-9. Turn was 10. River was jack.

Not long after, I think you lost a hand or 2 and went all in again around 4000 chips (maybe less) with maybe AQ. I think he had KK. I could be wrong about the hand but you went runner-runner again for the straight. That part I remember.  I think you also had an earlier all in that you hit the ace on the river.  I was thinking, jeez, he's the Terminator tonight.

I think you had around 8300 chips which was third or 4th most at the time. Then you timed out. I think you went out in 5th.

Got it, thanks.

From what I remember, you were down to about 2500 chips or so. You went KQ all in and I had aces. Flop was something like 4-8-9. Turn was 10. River was jack.

Not long after, I think you lost a hand or 2 and went all in again around 4000 chips (maybe less) with maybe AQ. I think he had KK. I could be wrong about the hand but you went runner-runner again for the straight. That part I remember.  I think you also had an earlier all in that you hit the ace on the river.  I was thinking, jeez, he's the Terminator tonight.

I think you had around 8300 chips which was third or 4th most at the time. Then you timed out. I think you went out in 5th.
:lmao:

I remember thinking, this guy is probably drunk off his *ss and will probably still win.

Reminds me of a time I was in Vegas. My friend and I were clubbing and we decided to play in a tourney at 2am. My friend kept doing shots during the tournament and was really drunk. For some reason, he would go all-in whenever he had a Jack (J-10 was his favorite hand). I don't know how many times he went all-in, but it was a lot and he would always yell out, "all in #####es"!.

Somehow he makes it to the final table with me. Right in the middle of a hand, he passed out. I caught him as he was about to hit the ground. Don't ask me how, but he made it to the final 2. My friend couldn't even sit up straight, but the other guy offered to chop the pot because he had been entertained all night.  Classic night. Pure luck.

Banker passes out drunk.  

The best part is I was already drunk when I offered to bank.  I have no idea why I did that.  Then all these PayPal emails started flooding in and I think some were asking if I got it and stuff I'm like "Oh yeah, I got it" without even checking.

I also typed out my email here to send PayPal and remember someone asking if it was gmail.  I didn't do that to conceal my email.  That was the best I could do at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part is I was already drunk when I offered to bank.  I have no idea why I did that.  Then all these PayPal emails started flooding in and I think some were asking if I got it and stuff I'm like "Oh yeah, I got it" without even checking.

I also typed out my email here to send PayPal and remember someone asking if it was gmail.  I didn't do that to conceal my email.  That was the best I could do at the time.
 @ gamcil. com 

Anyone need a new alias?

"... I think."

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I missed an epic night.

And we have set up drug and alcohol testing for the bankers going forward. Anything over 0.15 and your duties are rescinded for the evening.
you can never bank again then.  Thank you for your service.

Still need some players for tonight - Scorps and I are playing so there's still room for someone to get third.

Users who are viewing this thread