What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (2 Viewers)

Thanks Nipsey. Also everyone be sure and check the friend or family option. Otherwise there is a fee.  If you win and there are fees for paying you out, say from a different country, the fee will be subtracted. Only has happened once :)  
my PayPal seems to have updated or changed.   it now asks if i'm sending money to someone i trust.  the send to friend option, seems to have been replaced.   :shrug:   also, i was drinks.

That was weird. I tried to get in with 2 minutes left before the tournament started and it said that it was already full with 9 players.

rage came back though. It was close when i saw it.
Bossman had like 47K in chips and I had 7K when it got down to head's up.  At one point, I had gotten up to around 45k, but it was a stalemate. He then got me down to about 10k, but we eventually chopped when it was close to 30-25k. It could have gone on for a while I think before we chopped.

Bossman had like 47K in chips and I had 7K when it got down to head's up.  At one point, I had gotten up to around 45k, but it was a stalemate. He then got me down to about 10k, but we eventually chopped when it was close to 30-25k. It could have gone on for a while I think before we chopped.
Yeah, beginners luck for me. My first time playing Holdem with all of you. Seemed that I couldn't lose early on ...

I lost a big one to NY Rage and was actually on the ropes for a bit with the blinds so high.

Clawed back but I was pooped ... agreed to chop ... and wouldn't you know it, very next hand hit a full house. Figures

anywho, Was lots of fun, thanks for having me guys.

Yeah, beginners luck for me. My first time playing Holdem with all of you. Seemed that I couldn't lose early on ...

I lost a big one to NY Rage and was actually on the ropes for a bit with the blinds so high.

Clawed back but I was pooped ... agreed to chop ... and wouldn't you know it, very next hand hit a full house. Figures

anywho, Was lots of fun, thanks for having me guys.
You were on a major heater early at the final table. Holy cow. I don't know how many hands you won in a row for a while. You were like the Terminator.  Later, I think it was Woot that got on a major roll and you guys had the 2 big stacks. You made that ballsy call with AQ when he went all in with JJ (I think). Then I think you hit the Ace on the turn.

Good game.

You were on a major heater early at the final table. Holy cow. I don't know how many hands you won in a row for a while. You were like the Terminator.  Later, I think it was Woot that got on a major roll and you guys had the 2 big stacks. You made that ballsy call with AQ when he went all in with JJ (I think). Then I think you hit the Ace on the turn.

Good game.
I got very lucky with a few turns / rivers.

One HUGE hand ... I was all in, had someone contemplating a call of $5k ... I had the nuts ... A Flush. Was a good fold by him.

Very next hand, two pair on the flop and river gives me a full house ... person did not fold. Was a huge pot.

I still say it's not so much the player as it is the cards. Some nights are like last night and other nights I just can't do anything, not that I play different.

Just good or bad cards. 

It "appears" that late registration could be back.  I would not test it today though.  I do see it's listed on both tourneys tonight.  Will report back

Users who are viewing this thread