What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many rolls of toilet paper do you have right now? (1 Viewer)

Well?

• 0, I am using a hose rn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-5

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • 11-20

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • 21-30

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • 50+, I will live forever

Votes: 31 17.9%
  • 41-49 for Norville

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I think we have around 20, there an unopened 9 pack and 6 pack plus a few loose rollsĀ 

Grocery store was wiped outĀ 

We always have somewhere between a partial Costco pack and 1 and a partial Costco pack on hand. Just opened the new pack, so hopefully will reload on next Costco trip.Ā 

I still havent bought any toilet paper since this all began.Ā  I always have certain items stocked up.Ā  This is one of them.

I have a giant charmin pack left plus maybe 15 rolls from the previous pack.

I would normally buy more at this point but cant find my brand yet.

tore into the 45 pack yesterday. Have not been able to find any at all at any store I go to. I have only been going out a couple of times a week to get a couple things and have been hoping to kind of run into it as opposed to really trying to find it.Ā 

20 plus 8 rolls of lower quality stuff I would rather not use.Ā  I had just restocked in January with my normal non-COVID shopping.Ā  Picked up more before the run started because why not?

Rolls per household member?Ā  28.Ā  šŸ˜‰Ā Ā 

My nephew laughed at me when I told the family in a group text a while back that it wouldn't hurt to pick up some TP.Ā  Guess who was the first to complain about not being able to find TP.Ā 

3Ā rolls right now, but my roommate is buying twoĀ 4-packs today from Publix.Ā  We have 2 big rolls of paper towels as a backup.

I live within 10Ā blocks of 3 kosher grocery storesĀ and 2 of them have never run out of TP. They have always had most grocery items, albeit at a higher price than PublixĀ or Costco. They have strong 1-ply rolls made by Sofidel.

With 6 people in the house I usually try to never have less than 15-20 rolls under usual circumstances.Ā  I was sitting on over 100 rolls 2-3 weeks ago.Ā  I think I'm still around 60-70.

My wife always has like 50-100 rolls in our basement. Ā Along with all kinds of other stuff. Ā I have no idea why. Ā She claims it is because she grew up influenced by her dadā€™s ā€œDepression Eraā€ mindset.

Ha. I counted those double. Package says like each one is 8, clearly nonsense.Ā 
Similar math issue here. I buy the HEB Ultra-Strong which is the Charmin Red knock off. Had this delivered on Friday with some other staples.

12 pack says it is "Mega rolls" and equals 48 puny mortal rolls. These are also "extra wide" rolls. Never noticed if I have use the extra wide before. Might be a game changer.

Enough to last, I think. Depends (see what I did there) on when this ban gets lifted, really. If it's May, those extra rollls they count will count for something.Ā 

toshiba said:
Back in November I bought a 64 pack at BJs, still have over 40 left.
64 pack, how did you even get it in the cart? I have a 30 pack from Costco plus another 2 or 3 partial 6 packs from the previous 30 pack, so voted 41-49. The Costco rolls are pretty sturdy so are those 64 pack rolls not thick rolls?

What I need a few more of is wipes. My 3 boys don't go through a ton of TP, but they do use the wipes and I didn't realize I needed more before. Fine for a week or two, but just one more damn thing that I forgot. I have really tried to stock up, but damn it if my wife doesn't know that shredded cheese stays fine for months. She's gotten better, but I'm trying like heck to not go out again.

We have to be at 100. But to our credit, we havenā€™t purchased any during the shortage. We were running a little low beforehand and my wife and I each bought Ā one of the wholesale club mega packs not knowing the other one was buying one.

The other lucky buy was around Christmas, Staples had a crazy sale on multi-packs of disinfectant wipes. Plus I had some coupons. I ended up getting 48 total containers for around ten bucks. My wife thought I was crazy at the time but is overjoyed now.Ā 

Similar math issue here. I buy the HEB Ultra-Strong which is the Charmin Red knock off. Had this delivered on Friday with some other staples.

12 pack says it is "Mega rolls" and equals 48 puny mortal rolls. These are also "extra wide" rolls. Never noticed if I have use the extra wide before. Might be a game changer.
Can you even buy a regular role anymore? Ā Seems like everything is super or mega or whateverĀ 

Funny story....

I was running out and placed an Amazon order for several items, including TP.Ā  Misread the amounts and a box with 5 packs of 12Ā came in.Ā  More then I meant to order.Ā  Then, as I was finding places to store them, found another pack of 12....Ā  Couple days later I started hearing about the fights and hoarding.Ā Ā 

Anyway, I should be good for awhile.Ā  House of 1.5 (me all the time, my kid 1/2 the time).

Last 2 times I am been to the grocery store I shop at they have had toilet paper.Ā Ā  They were all 6 roll packs and 1 pack per customer limit.

I know the manage from going there all the time and he said they never run out now the limit is in place.Ā  Said they should have done that from the start.Ā  Said one lady come in with her husband and they had 2 carts each of toilet paper and paper towels.Ā  Basically wiped out the whole shelf stock.

Wife had a 6-Pack= to 24 rolls about 10 days ago...it's gone!

I have a the same 6-Pack in my bathroom, 4.5 rolls left over the same 10 days. This morning I just went straight into the shower after, if you're not Going Brown you're not really committed to saving the planet.Ā 

There is another 12=24 I had bought and put away in the closet, also have the Publix Greenwise 4-Pack IĀ tucked away because I know she is going to come for the Charmin next.Ā 

Last edited by a moderator:
Family of six so my wife will commonly buy a bulk package from amazon or Samā€™s Club. Thankfully that timed well before all of this. Started to get nervous at the end of last week but lucked into a package of 24 randomly yesterday at the grocery store (there was like 2 on the entire shelf so I grabbed 1).Ā 

I, andĀ apparently others in this thread, have been led to believe that thereā€™s no possible way to keep your ### clean during quarantine unless you have at least four dozen rolls of TP. How do you plan to make it through quarantine with such a dirty ###?
A few feet away from my throne is an enclosureĀ in which a person stands under a spray of water to wash.Ā 

Got down to our last 6 rolls (in a 4 person household) and bought 24 yesterday.Ā  The badĀ news is it was store brand.Ā  The good news is I put he 6 good rolls under my bathroom sink... the kids can use Kroger brand!

Users who are viewing this thread