What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

6 musical artists with personal relevance: (1 Viewer)

It looks like people are taking this as "just put your 6 favorites" - is that what you get out of the personal relevance phrase?  
No. I took it as meaning artists that you can relate to through your life experiences. I wouldn't say Elliot Smith is one of my top 6 favorite artists, but on a personal level, I can relate to many of his songs. That kind of thing.

No. I took it as meaning artists that you can relate to through your life experiences. I wouldn't say Elliot Smith is one of my top 6 favorite artists, but on a personal level, I can relate to many of his songs. That kind of thing.
I didn't rank on a relate level per se....

But each one were points of my life I can remember specifically and I relate to that time

yeah, thanks ...that's what I was expecting, but didn't see anything resembling that when I glanced through the Twitter responses.  

A bunch of us are doing something similar in the "Music of Lives Thread" if you're interested.

Police

Deftones

White Zombie

Eurythmics

Tribe Called Quest

Depeche Mode

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread