What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Popular bands/artists that you dont recognize any song (1 Viewer)

comfortably numb

Footballguy
I dont think I know of any Phish songs.

I've heard the name Iggy Pop since the mid 80s  I could pick him out of a lineup. I dont think I know any of his songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has to be a Brad Paisley song I know by name, but didn't recognize any now when I Googled it.  Could probably say the same for a lot of popular Country bands/artists.  Some great guitars players included in that group, I just don't know the names of their songs.  :shrug:  

ETA:  I don't think I know a Keith Urban song by name either.  :oldunsure:   I have to be missing some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has to be a Brad Paisley song I know by name, but didn't recognize any now when I Googled it.  Could probably say the same for a lot of popular Country bands/artists.  Some great guitars players included in that group, I just don't know the names of their songs.  :shrug:  

ETA:  I don't think I know a Keith Urban song by name either.  :oldunsure:   I have to be missing some.
Can add that to my list.

I thought Brad Paisley was a nascar driver

just a casual glance at the Billboard Top 100:

Roddy Ricch - zero

The Weekend - maybe one?

Dua Lipa - zero

Future feat. Drake - zero (but i know who Drake is)

Post Malone - zero

Arizona Zervas - zero

Harry Styles - zero

Lewis Capaldi - zero

Billie Eilish - zero

blackbear - zero

Maroon 5 - two?

Lil Uzi Vert - zero

Daja Cat - zero

Tones and I - zero

The Weekend - see above

Maren Morris - zero

Camila Cabello feat DaBaby- zero

Lil Uzi Vert feat. Chief Keef - see above (but i know who Chief Keef is from a documentary about rap/gangs in Chicago)

YNW Melly & Juice WRLD - who? what?

I heard my first Post Malone song recently. It wasn’t terrible. Now, I may have heard a song of his and not known it, but this was the first one where I knew who it was. I wouldn’t be able to pick out any of his other music in a lineup. 

just a casual glance at the Billboard Top 100:

Roddy Ricch - zero

The Weekend - maybe one?

Dua Lipa - zero

Future feat. Drake - zero (but i know who Drake is)

Post Malone - zero

Arizona Zervas - zero

Harry Styles - zero

Lewis Capaldi - zero

Billie Eilish - zero

blackbear - zero

Maroon 5 - two?

Lil Uzi Vert - zero

Daja Cat - zero

Tones and I - zero

The Weekend - see above

Maren Morris - zero

Camila Cabello feat DaBaby- zero

Lil Uzi Vert feat. Chief Keef - see above (but i know who Chief Keef is from a documentary about rap/gangs in Chicago)

YNW Melly & Juice WRLD - who? what?
Who?

There are a bunch of country stars like Trish Yearwood and Blake Shelton that I couldn't name a single song or recognize anything they have done. 

I didn't know who Juice WRLD was when he passed from this mortal coil. I still don't. The Billboard top hundred is a no man's land of a not this man's land. 

Arianna Grande, Halsey, and the like. I wouldn't recognize one song by Grande other than printed Jeopardy lyrics, one of which I got right the other night despite having never heard the song. 

Users who are viewing this thread