What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bloom 100? (1 Viewer)

He just couldn’t let Butler go. I mean he got hurt so who’s to say but the hit rate for WRs outside the first 3 rounds is extremely low. Top 40 dynasty right now, quick glance we’re talking Thielen and Diggs as far as I can see. Guess you can technically include Tyreek as well but we all know why he fell. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Hakeem Butler had the highest overall dyhasty ADP a year ago this time. A year ago as of January, it was Kelvin Harmon I think. Last year was weird and many were humbled. I had N'Keal Harry was my #1 with a giant mfing bullet after the combine and that looks not great right now either. 

He just couldn’t let Butler go. I mean he got hurt so who’s to say but the hit rate for WRs outside the first 3 rounds is extremely low. Top 40 dynasty right now, quick glance we’re talking Thielen and Diggs as far as I can see. Guess you can technically include Tyreek as well but we all know why he fell. 
The Butler take by Sig, Evan, Waldman looks really bad. There are already leakings out of Arizona that the team is just ready to move on from him already. 

I mean I get loving a guy. I liked Rodney Anderson a lot but when he went in the 6th round I moved on. You have to factor draft equity into the equation. 
Did they not move down on him after the draft? I mean Kelvin Harmon had a top 3 adp in February but once people saw his athletic numbers they backed way off. 

Considering that was PRE Draft, I'd say Sig did pretty well.  It's always a bit of a crap shoot until you see how teams value these guys.

I think Hakeem Butler had the highest overall dyhasty ADP a year ago this time. A year ago as of January, it was Kelvin Harmon I think. Last year was weird and many were humbled. I had N'Keal Harry was my #1 with a giant mfing bullet after the combine and that looks not great right now either. 
N'Keal Harry is still the #35 or so dynasty receiver. He and Derrius Guice are stubbornly hanging around lists because of their age and injury limitations.

He's on my dynasty squad that I inherited. I'm less sanguine about Harry than #35. I'd cut bait and right quick like I did on Guice, who I unloaded for the 49er RBBC squad at RB. Always have been down on Harry. He looked overwhelmed last year.

N'Keal Harry is still the #35 or so dynasty receiver. He and Derrius Guice are stubbornly hanging around lists because of their age and injury limitations.

He's on my dynasty squad that I inherited. I'm less sanguine about Harry than #35. I'd cut bait and right quick like I did on Guice, who I unloaded for the 49er RBBC squad at RB. Always have been down on Harry. He looked overwhelmed last year.
Last year, it clearly went bad. I still don’t see any flaws in his initial  prospect profile and would be trying to buy on the cheap. 

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
Last year, it clearly went bad. I still don’t see any flaws in his prospect profile and would be trying to buy on the cheap. 
Your belief gives me pause or I would be trying to move him pretty hard. He did tell Aiyuk that he wasn't ready for the pros last year. Let's see what a new QB, and therefore a new game plan, brings.

Your belief gives me pause or I would be trying to move him pretty hard. He did tell Aiyuk that he wasn't ready for the pros last year. Let's see what a new QB, and therefore a new game plan, brings.
All the indicators were there imo. Size, athleticism, dominator, breakout, dynamic, level of competition and his film showed big playmaking skills.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
I would hold especially since I don't see anyone giving up too much for him...posted this in another thread but Brady can be a nightmare for young WRs...he has no patience with them and I believe he intimidates them so they are even more uncomfortable...add in the fact Harry was hurt much of last year and it was a lost year...not saying he is gonna blow-up because there are a lot of unknowns with the Pats O this year but I would look at last year like a red-shirt year and almost treat him like a rookie this year...he is the only WR that BB has drafted with a #1 during his time with the Pats so he definitely saw something with him...looking at their depth-chart right now he has a great opportunity to put up some numbers.

Sigmund Bloom

@SigmundBloom

·

3h

Yes hoping to release Friday or soon after!

Quote Tweet

Mark Holmes

@mark_holmes_73

· 3h

Replying to @SigmundBloom

Is the Bloom 100 on the horizon for the 2020 draft? Appreciate this each and every year. Stay safe.

Where is Swift?

Sigmund Bloom

@SigmundBloom

I'm afraid the Bloom 100 won't be ready until Monday, but here's a Top 10 preview (assuming PPR scoring, 1/2/3/1/1 lineups) 1. Lamb 2. Jeudy 3. CEH 4. Taylor 5. Dobbins 6. Akers 7. Jefferson 8. Ruggs 9. Mims 10. Pittman

Swift outside top 10 - be interesting to see the logic . . .
Doesnt make sense, it probably wasn't an oversight since he has Swift at 13 in his rookie rankings on FBG too. He'll change his tune when Swift gets taken first round before any of the other backs.

I only look at Bloom's or FBG's rankings in general to see how my opponents are going to value players. I'm sure he puts a lot of time into it and I respect that but I just hardly agree with their assessments. 

I only look at Bloom's or FBG's rankings in general to see how my opponents are going to value players. I'm sure he puts a lot of time into it and I respect that but I just hardly agree with their assessments. 
Yeah, and the staff they use in the drafting app in particular. It's a cheatsheet into how you expect the herd to be leaning. During a draft I'll often track which owners are following one of the popular rankings down the line as "BPA". With some guys that's simply ADP. Others it's obviously the app. Others it's the composite rankings from the website itself. It's always helpful, but even more so when you are at either the top or bottom of a snake draft and it will be a long time between your picks.

Users who are viewing this thread