What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Man I am Bored to Death...anybody want to draft? (1 Viewer)

Stinkin Ref

IBL Representative
10 teamer or another 12 or something....?....maybe straight PPR....still some love as dst...something...anything....please....

was gonna post for another Ref 12 teamer (with some slight adjustments) for the Monday right after the draft....but not sure I can wait that long....

@BassNBrew does our normal PDSL mean pre or post NFL draft...can’t remember and. too lazy to look at dates

So should we be teeing that PDSL #### up about now or what.....who the hell is in charge of this ####...?

lets knock out a 10 teamer. i created one but ended up with a 103.8 fever friday and ill probably get one this friday again so i don't want commish keys.

Yeah, let's fire PDSL back up. We can always cut it down to 12 teams if needed and should be no problem using a 4-hour clock to get #### done before draft day since most of us are trapped at home anyway ...

:football:

It may just be me, but for some reason it feels like we may have a little trouble rounding up 16 for the PDSL.  I will text Bass and see if we want to try and get it going.  I will create a PDSL sign up thread to help get started, as he may be busy or off the grid.  I don't really want to take the reins and create the actual PDSL draft site.  No need to reinvent the wheel, and even if I have commish powers I am not real confident about transferring/creating the new league.  If we have any MFL gurus in here that want to take the plunge, I think you can go to last years league and just roll it over/redo/copy it somehow. 

In the meantime, I will also start another Ref 12 teamer or 10 teamer (even though I hate 10 teamers) with a few changes for fun.  Not sure if we can get 12 or not, so it may have to be 10, but I will just crank up the starting requirements or something.

Users who are viewing this thread