What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 FBG PDSL Sign Up Thread..... (1 Viewer)

Oh hell yes.

I’ve run the odd league in MFL before so if Bass is out of pocket I can get it set up (helps that their UI hasn’t changed in 20 years).

Oh hell yes.

I’ve run the odd league in MFL before so if Bass is out of pocket I can get it set up (helps that their UI hasn’t changed in 20 years).
cool....can you take the lead on getting the MFL PDSL thing ready so as soon as we can we can tee it up? 

cool....can you take the lead on getting the MFL PDSL thing ready so as soon as we can we can tee it up? 
Just went in and transferred it to a 2020 league. It's still set up for 16 teams so we either need to find 5 more or move to plan B ... paging @BassNBrew @Shadowfax @Reaper (if we can get to 14 we can do weeks 1-2 combined lowest score immune/out, weeks 3-4 combined lowest score immune/out, and as usual from there)

I'd love to get however many more signed up by Sunday so we can get this thing rolling Monday morning but I'll ultimately leave it up to Ref.

Reminder: PDSL is 20 rounds and there is a flex spot in the starting lineup.

so SSL is merged with PDSL?
I don’t think there was a choice - by the time we managed to get 16 signed up for PDSL it was a day or two before the draft.

So having said that ... TIL that in MFL if you don’t run a league one year, you can’t carry it forward the following year (I tried to pull SSL2 from 2018 into 2020 and couldn’t). So I may try to solicit another group and run it as a “post-draft” PDSL later on so we can save the league history ... maybe after bye weeks come out?

Mr. Irrelevant said:
I don’t think there was a choice - by the time we managed to get 16 signed up for PDSL it was a day or two before the draft.

So having said that ... TIL that in MFL if you don’t run a league one year, you can’t carry it forward the following year (I tried to pull SSL2 from 2018 into 2020 and couldn’t). So I may try to solicit another group and run it as a “post-draft” PDSL later on so we can save the league history ... maybe after bye weeks come out?
Yeah.  We could try that.  I'd like to do a flex league.  Post Draft Survivor League.

Interest in FF really is falling off a cliff.  May start a thread in the shark pool.  Maybe a fad that's run it's course?  I used to fill four SSL leagues.

Yeah.  We could try that.  I'd like to do a flex league.  Post Draft Survivor League.

Interest in FF really is falling off a cliff.  May start a thread in the shark pool.  Maybe a fad that's run it's course?  I used to fill four SSL leagues.
Was it this bad last year?

Was it this bad last year?
Not as bad. We lost a league a year over the last three years. Now even a single lady is getting tough to Phil. I think the interest in fantasy football is waningNot as bad. We lost a league a year over the last three years. Now even a single lady is getting tough to Phil. I think the interest in fantasy football is waning

Not as bad. We lost a league a year over the last three years. Now even a single lady is getting tough to Phil. I think the interest in fantasy football is waningNot as bad. We lost a league a year over the last three years. Now even a single lady is getting tough to Phil. I think the interest in fantasy football is waning
Even the staff members don't seem as interested, Jeff Pasquino, Sigmund Bloom, Jason Wood, Aaron Rudnicki, are absent from all the leagues so far

Users who are viewing this thread