What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ref's PRE Draft 10 or 12 teamer.....best ball....sign up (1 Viewer)

Will try to get this set up for a Monday start.......we have 9 right now....so looking like a 10 teamer.....if so....we gonna start a bunch of dudes...

ok we got 10....going superflex and adding more starters and some stuff.....going 5 per passing TD, and some ####...

chime in with suggestions....start tomorrow am....

Last edited by a moderator:
does anybody know how to maybe totally do another random draft order....I couldn't figure it out in the last one I set up, so just rolled with what they automatically did.....I entered the owners in the order they signed up here and what is on there is what came out.....didn't want you guys to think I set it up to get #1 and probably would prefer not to have it....but if not no worries....we will just roll

does anybody know how to maybe totally do another random draft order....I couldn't figure it out in the last one I set up, so just rolled with what they automatically did.....I entered the owners in the order they signed up here and what is on there is what came out.....didn't want you guys to think I set it up to get #1 and probably would prefer not to have it....but if not no worries....we will just roll
There should be a box to select under the draft setup (or draft order all round) to email owners the draft order. 

There should be a box to select under the draft setup (or draft order all round) to email owners the draft order. 
I tried that for PDSL but there are about 14 different options for draft order setup ... and the one that seemed like it should make the most sense (randomize draft order, all rounds) actually assigns a different random order for each round. Good ole MFL  :wall:

If anyone is 100% sure how randomizing in the traditional sense works, let us both know so I can implement it for PDSL as well ... thanks

@Mr. Irrelevant @Stinkin Ref my local league guys does a dice roll on a website that I don't know the name of. You send an email invite to all league members and each one goes to the site to do the roll and the results are sent back to the Commish.

Lots of trouble and I am fine with any order. Perhaps just write the names on a piece of paper and draw out of a hat. We trust both of y'all.

I'm just gonna let it ride I think.....I can't believe MFL doesn't just have a simple thing that says......"generate a different draft order"....and let's you do it 50 times if you want

can you point me in the right direction....I even tried the help center, etc....with no luck
Under "Draft Order Setup - All Rounds", click the second button next to "Draft Type" -- first round is randomly selected.....

Click Yes to send email to owners regarding how draft order was determined. I don't really care if you send email but other money leagues want to know there's no funny business. 

This is my third spring draft with you guys.   :thanks:

But, dam it, every time I see LVR, the first word that comes to mind is Liverpool  :doh:

:banned:

Users who are viewing this thread