What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

REF's Monday After Draft Best Ball 12 teamer...sign up thread... (1 Viewer)

Apparently still need one more for this draft with the planned beginning scheduled for Monday, April 27th.

@bicycle_seat_sniffer @Pimpin Ain't Easy@Shadowfax@Ministry of Pain
Greetings, thank you for reaching out. I'll wait and see if one of the others wants to jump first, I haven't thought much about it. It's just a draft right? We don't even keep score during the year as I recall. Been awhile since I have done one of these. 

Hope you are doing well Rzrback 😉

Ministry of Pain said:
Greetings, thank you for reaching out. I'll wait and see if one of the others wants to jump first, I haven't thought much about it. It's just a draft right? We don't even keep score during the year as I recall. Been awhile since I have done one of these. 

Hope you are doing well Rzrback 😉
It is a Survivor that scoring is kept on all year. Best ball so no involvement required post-draft and I am doing well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the draft I got texted a link to join. I didn't see this draft/thread so didn't sign up but it looks like MoP did and my cell number is listed for MoP. So I got the invite and he probably didn't. You'll need to reach out to him. If you need me to hop in instead, I can. 

I think this is the draft I got texted a link to join. I didn't see this draft/thread so didn't sign up but it looks like MoP did and my cell number is listed for MoP. So I got the invite and he probably didn't. You'll need to reach out to him. If you need me to hop in instead, I can. 
I don’t think he really wanted in.....so its all you....I’ll change the name

Users who are viewing this thread