What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Health Insurance Guys (1 Viewer)

rustycolts

Footballguy
Hate to start new topic but searched and didn't see anything. Did post question in the Obama care thread but not many folks in the PSF.

I have a question for any health insurance guys who may be reading. I retired at 62 thinking I had VA health care turns out I didn't because my income was to high. I was going to try and wait it out till I turned 65 and got medicare still have a year  and 8 months till that happens.

Recently the lymph nodes on the side of my neck and my face have swollen up the one on my neck is really big. So I went to Doc and of course they want to run a lot of tests but being uninsured I just cant afford these tests. The doc suggested going to emergency room they could run all the tests and I could pay them a little at a time. I'm thinking yea right probably for the rest of my life because of the costs of those things.

So my question is since I can't enroll in the ACA right now if I try to go private will they just go preexisting condition if I try to make claim after I get insurance. I went to doc today so they would see that and deny claim right?

Do I have any options? Thanks for any info appreciate it.

Get fired temporarily and apply for ACA?  There's a lot of exceptions in eligibility for ACA.  Also PM mattyl - he knows a lot of this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread