Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Flying Elvis

Looking for a Team - Dynasty/IDP/MFL/Leaguesafe

I am looking for a team or two. The specs I'm looking for are broken down┬ábelow. Post or DM if you have something that fits. A startup would be best...┬ásomething drafting over the next week or two to breakup the cabin fever would be spectacular. ­čśÁ┬áThe 2020 season puts me at about 20 years of FF experience. Active, attentive owner that knows how to get along with others.┬á

Required specs: Dynasty IDP on myfantasyleague.com that uses leaguesafe majority vote for payment/payout. Weekly head-to-head games. The team fee should be somewhere between $35-75. 

Optional specs: Startup or orphan. 12-16 Teams. Most lineup configurations (Superflex, etc.), as well as draft formats are fine. Can be PPR or not but balanced scoring is best, regardless of format.

Definitely NOT: More than 16 teams; salary/contract; non-MFL platform; Free / "for-fun" league.

Hey buddy,

check out my orphans in an NFL-style league over here.

It's essentially 2 16-team leagues with deep available player pools allowing for numerous team building strategies.

I'll be happy to help should you have further questions.

Thanks. I appreciate the link but am looking for a more traditional 12-16 team league. 

19 hours ago, Mfoster2516 said:

Appreciate the link. IDP groupings (DL vs. DE & DT; DB vs. S & CB) plus the scoring system looks like IDPs will be pretty low value. I'll consider it if it starts to fill and looks ready to draft soon, though.

3 hours ago, Flying Elvis said:

Appreciate the link. IDP groupings (DL vs. DE & DT; DB vs. S & CB) plus the scoring system looks like IDPs will be pretty low value. I'll consider it if it starts to fill and looks ready to draft soon, though.

I thought changes I made to scoring were updated but not sure what happened. I just changed scoring to a higher scoring set up. Just wanted to let you know in case it changed your thoughts. Thanks!