What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a Team - Dynasty/IDP/MFL/Leaguesafe (1 Viewer)

Flying Elvis

Footballguy
I am looking for a team or two. The specs I'm looking for are broken down below. Post or DM if you have something that fits. A startup would be best... something drafting over the next week or two to breakup the cabin fever would be spectacular. 😵 The 2020 season puts me at about 20 years of FF experience. Active, attentive owner that knows how to get along with others. 

Required specs: Dynasty IDP on myfantasyleague.com that uses leaguesafe majority vote for payment/payout. Weekly head-to-head games. The team fee should be somewhere between $35-75. 

Optional specs: Startup or orphan. 12-16 Teams. Most lineup configurations (Superflex, etc.), as well as draft formats are fine. Can be PPR or not but balanced scoring is best, regardless of format.

Definitely NOT: More than 16 teams; salary/contract; non-MFL platform; Free / "for-fun" league.

Hey buddy,

check out my orphans in an NFL-style league over here.

It's essentially 2 16-team leagues with deep available player pools allowing for numerous team building strategies.

I'll be happy to help should you have further questions.

Flying Elvis said:
Appreciate the link. IDP groupings (DL vs. DE & DT; DB vs. S & CB) plus the scoring system looks like IDPs will be pretty low value. I'll consider it if it starts to fill and looks ready to draft soon, though.
I thought changes I made to scoring were updated but not sure what happened. I just changed scoring to a higher scoring set up. Just wanted to let you know in case it changed your thoughts. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread