What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEW 16 team, dynasty, IDP league looking to fill open spots. $75 entry (1 Viewer)

Since this is a new league you will be able to draft and build your own team from the start.

I have another IDP league I’m in and am commissioner of another but wanted to start something fresh so please feel free to ask me any questions or join the league. Thanks!

Currently set at 36 to a roster. With 5 IR spots and taxi squad for up to 5 rookies.

it is IDP, but in 3 groups. CB/S, LB, and DE/DT are the defensive groupings. Starting 8 players on both sides of the ball, plus a kicker. 

There will be 2 divisions. For playoffs each division will be on one side of the bracket so a player from each division will be in the ship. Top 2 seeds from each division get a bye first week of the playoffs, and bottom two miss the playoffs.

let me know if you need more information. Once the league is full I’m willing to adjust rules that we can put up to a league vote.

roster size is at 36 because another league I’m in has 40 and it leaves very little movement with waivers and free agents.

you can try site called LeagueLookup.com to post/find fantasy leagues in quicker spreadsheet style list of leagues. free to use

Users who are viewing this thread