What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best wizard (1 Viewer)

Best witch

• Glinda

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Maleficent

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Samantha

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • Jeannie

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Hermione

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • Wicked witch (oz)

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Melisandre

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Wanda (Scarlett witch)

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters

-OZ-

Footballguy
Self explanatory.

Who was the best? 

Define best however you want. Most powerful? Most "realistic"?  Best at pinball?

I left room to add some, feel free to make suggestions. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Gandalf although now I’m gonna go google Gandalf vs Dr Strange fights.  I think Strange might be more powerful but I don’t really think of him as a wizard

Went other on Witch, nobody comes to mind but gotta be someone better

Wizard of Oz came on a few nights ago and my wife insisted we turn to something else.  :kicksrock:    Such a classy, in all its cheesiness.  

Fun fact: I learned the words to "If I Only Had a Brain" while conducting an internal audit in Philadelphia.  Our team's car broke down, so we skip-stepped down the street back to the hotel singing the song.  Adult beverages might have been involved.

Tough for me to consider Gandalf the best wizard, although he’s undoubtedly the coolest. He’s wise, powerful, respected, etc but I feel like he’s lacking in wizarding characteristics/accomplishments. I look at Dumbledore and he’s just a straight up wizard through and through. Life revolves around magic, most powerful in his universe, mythical pet bird. Would be more interesting if you were asking who’d win in a fight. 

Misty morning, clouds in the sky
Without warning, the wizard walks by
Casting his shadow, weaving his spell
Funny clothes, tinkling bell

Never talking
Just keeps walking
Spreading his magic

Evil power disappears
Demons worry when the wizard is near
He turns tears into joy
Everyone's happy when the wizard walks by

Never talking
Just keeps walking
Spreading his magic

Black Sabbath - 1970

Tough for me to consider Gandalf the best wizard, although he’s undoubtedly the coolest. He’s wise, powerful, respected, etc but I feel like he’s lacking in wizarding characteristics/accomplishments. I look at Dumbledore and he’s just a straight up wizard through and through. Life revolves around magic, most powerful in his universe, mythical pet bird. Would be more interesting if you were asking who’d win in a fight. 
Actually Saruman should probably be on  the list

i voted for dr strange and other for wanda maximof who is none other than the scarlet witch who would have killed thanos singlehanded except he launched missiles at the earth take that to the bank bromigos 

Actually Saruman should probably be on  the list

i voted for dr strange and other for wanda maximof who is none other than the scarlet witch who would have killed thanos singlehanded except he launched missiles at the earth take that to the bank bromigos 
Both should be in, you're right.

Of course now it looks like nobody voted for them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in love with the Scarlett Witch, so there's my vote.

And both Dumbledore and Gandolf manipulated everything and everyone in their worlds to get to an ending.  I chose Gandolf for the coming back to life part.  Plus he could wield a sword, and hit the pipe.

Went with the Excalibur version of Merlin, he had the best magic words and the best hat.

And Jeannie: no magic words, just about limitless power, and would only want to please me.

Users who are viewing this thread