What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Darius Slayton - NY Giants WR (1 Viewer)

Aznflyer14

Footballguy
What's your take on this guy?  Is he legitimate with potential to be WR #1 for Daniel Jones?  I mean Golden Tate and Sterling Shepard are basically slot and intermediate area while Slayton is explosive and speedy outside receiver.   Jones didnt have any qualm on passing through tight windows to him. 

What's your take on this guy?  Is he legitimate with potential to be WR #1 for Daniel Jones?  I mean Golden Tate and Sterling Shepard are basically slot and intermediate area while Slayton is explosive and speedy outside receiver.   Jones didnt have any qualm on passing through tight windows to him. 
Yeah he really flashed as a rookie and is somehow being ignored right now. He is one of my favorite sleeper picks. I also like the Giants as a dark horse candidate for taking a top WR in the draft. 

Did Slayton really not have his own thread yet?

Yeah he really flashed as a rookie and is somehow being ignored right now. He is one of my favorite sleeper picks. I also like the Giants as a dark horse candidate for taking a top WR in the draft. 

Did Slayton really not have his own thread yet?
Until yesterday, there was no thread exclusively for Slayton. 

Yeah, those flashes really do ooze with potential especially the speed, however, Slayton needs to demonstrate a consistency.  This article gotten me thinking about him on whether to go after him in my Dynasty PPR league.

Users who are viewing this thread