What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2020 NFL Draft Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Seeing Schefter annoys me after he protested not delaying the draft with his "bodybags in the streets" overreaction/fake outrage.

Wonder what they traded for a "blocking other people from making a trade pick". A 3rd or 4th and swapping 13/14?

Those are the kind of fantasy trades I need to make move down 1 spot to a team not taking the guy I would want

I like Ruggs and think he is more than just speed, but the Raiders know that their QBs can’t throw the ball downfield, right?

4th rounder worth it to protect Brady.   Especially when it seems like there is a gap to the next guy.  Very well coulda been Tampa's top rated OT.

-QG

4th rounder worth it to protect Brady.   Especially when it seems like there is a gap to the next guy.  Very well coulda been Tampa's top rated OT.

-QG
Great move...they are in a win now mode and protecting Brady is the most important thing

I need to try that jump out of the pool thing--I am guessing it will end with my neighbors being horrified with the results. 

Users who are viewing this thread