What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2020 NFL Draft Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Dear Dave Gettelman...NFL fans turn their lonely eyes to you...we need you big guy...save us

Last edited by a moderator:
Even worse they are on NfLNetwork too.  ABc has Hebstreet, Rece Davis...its better.

Eisen seems to be doing some twitter broadcast which looks cool but didnt feel like getting that cast to my tv at the moment.
That is interesting.  Will probably switch to that when I'm back in my office with the antenna.  Going to watch another episode of the Sopranos with my wife after the Miami pick

Only Joe Burrow helps Cincy. Pick anyone else and you waste their career along with everyone else on the team. You can't win consistency in the NFL year after year without a franchise QB.
Disagree, but largely because I think you can get Trevor. Maybe in the supplemental.  

I don't fault the pick at all. But if I were to bet on one player being a HOFer in this draft, it's Chase.

“ He was also an academic star at Ohio State, carrying GPA of 3.0.”

3.0 is an academic star

:lmao:
Pretty impressive carrying the load with the demands of a top shelf football program.  Knowing you are a top pick in the NFL and you don't have to bother.

Not sure what there is to laugh at.

Every time I check out ABC, it's just the same thing I just saw on ESPN - just two minutes later. Is my timing awful, or are you guys punking me?

Yeah, every year we mock draft hoping for this proposed trade or that trade during the draft and then at the end of the day, it is ho hummmm

So far chalk down the line. That was the right pick for them, IMO, they need to absolutely shore up that pass D.
Detroit had arguably the best CB in the league last year.

Worst pass D in the league.

I'm not sure a DB is the missing piece.  /cough scheme

sho nuff said:
Had to turn off the abomination that is EEPN and NfL network...couldn't listen to Booger any longer.

Going with ABC.
Oh, wow. I thought all 3 networks were broadcasting the same thing. Going to give ABC a shot...

Kinda like the kids pics on ABC. But I'm starting to believe that they were actually taken just minutes before the draft started.

Users who are viewing this thread