What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

US source: North Korean leader reportedly dead (1 Viewer)

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting thought the wind
Wanting to start again

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

No disrespect but why would any educated doctor want to save him?  For the countries sake? 

I have wondered how things are going there during this time.  For all we know, that place is getting hammered by covid.

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting thought the wind
Wanting to start again

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
https://youtu.be/Wid7S3ttK9w

I guess this is what you get when you create a Luddite society to secure your own power and alienate and warmonger against every technologically advanced nation. 

I recall something about a bed being made and laying in it... or something.

No disrespect but why would any educated doctor want to save him?  For the countries sake? 
Exactly. As soon as the anesthesiologist puts him out, I'd look around the room and say "why don't you all go get some coffee". Though in reality, I'm sure someone's holding a gun on  the medical staff to be sure that doesn't play out.

So ... curious how this got to the point where major news sources almost went to press Kim Jong Un’s obit?

If Un were to pass away in this manner, could outside media confirm it within hours? Or is it the kind of thing North Korea could hide indefinitely?

she has better hair. 

i think.
I’ve seen people mention that she is reportedly very smart and also dangerous. Who knows though. To be a family member of Un and still be alive is a pretty good indication that she wouldn’t be an improvement.

I’ve seen people mention that she is reportedly very smart and also dangerous. Who knows though. To be a family member of Un and still be alive is a pretty good indication that she wouldn’t be an improvement.
That's what I'm thinking. First thought is the rosy, oh this could be the change the world needs! Second thought is 50/50 she's more dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
If his (reported) condition was due to complications after a surgery, how many of the doctors in that room as actually alive right now...my guess is zero 

So ... curious how this got to the point where major news sources almost went to press Kim Jong Un’s obit?

If Un were to pass away in this manner, could outside media confirm it within hours? Or is it the kind of thing North Korea could hide indefinitely?
They are probably right now looking for his stunt double.

Users who are viewing this thread