What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper trade advice (QB / RB) (1 Viewer)

dukezib

Footballguy
16-team keeper league. Some scoring rules: 6-pt pass TD / 2 pts for 30+ rushes in a game / 1 pt for 150+ rush yds

My QBs: P.Rivers, J.Stidham / RBs: Kamara, Chubb, Drake, Guice, Damien Harris

Team B QBs: D.Prescott, K.Murray, Alex Smith / RBs: James Conner, Jordan Howard, Lamar Miller, Marshawn Lynch

I need help at QB & Team B clearly needs help at RB. What would be a fair trade offer?

As team B doesn't have 2nd round picks, I thought something like getting Kyler Murray +1.08 for Kenyan Drake  +1.13 .(Fair? Underpaying? Overpaying?)

I wouldn't accept that trade offer.  I am assuming this is a 1QB league and not SF or 2 QB.  If I was the other guy (assuming I liked Drake - I personally am not sold) I would do a straight one for one......Drake for Murray.  That is also assuming I would rather want Dak over Kyler to keep (which I wouldn't).

I think you are overpaying. You should be able to get Murray just for Drake - in fact I would maybe send the first offer where you get something a little  extra back. I don't see why you would need to drop back 5 places to get him.

Users who are viewing this thread