What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official NFL Draft thread (1 Viewer)

i may actually give a #### this year, seeing how it isn't gonna be some ridiculous "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!!!1!1!" wannabe red carpet "show"

good lawd is that nauseating 🤑

i may actually give a #### this year, seeing how it isn't gonna be some ridiculous "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!!!1!1!" wannabe red carpet "show"

good lawd is that nauseating 🤑
They are going to try their best.  Think I heard they have camera setups in the homes of about 60 of the top prospects.

If you need Jennifer Hudson singing predraft, you started the show too early. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything I've seen and read about Joe Burrow makes me think he's a really good dude.  I hope he has a very successful NFL career.  :thumbup:

Do we have to do all this first responder stuff, can we just have one event without trying to make some emotional statement?

“We’re all in this together. Through this we will get stronger and find help from each other.

That’s why at Lowe’s, we are offering 10% off to all nurses and victims of the coronavirus”

Do we have to do all this first responder stuff, can we just have one event without trying to make some emotional statement?
They deserve it. 

I can guarantee tonight is going to be about the human interest angle. They won't have the people crying on stage, so they will have to manufacture emotion thru video montages, etc. 

Yes. It’s been every commercial and every social media video for the past month.  I get it, we all appreciate what people are doing, I just want to not have to hear about this virus for a few hours. 
don't take it out on the first responders, who, by the way, deserve a TON more respect and adulation that these players. 

get a grip, dude

My god this quarantine has everyone extra cynical. 

Im happy to have something Sports related. 

I want to thank all of the posters here at footballguys nfl draft thread 2020. Your work as the first posters truly make this forum run, and are the true spirit of message boards with really old technology everywhere. You came here to see the draft, and you’ll do that and hear how wonderful you all are tonight. 

I want to thank all of the posters here at footballguys nfl draft thread 2020. Your work as the first posters truly make this forum run, and are the true spirit of message boards with really old technology everywhere. You came here to see the draft, and you’ll do that and hear how wonderful you all are tonight. 
GTFO with this garbage 

From a strategic sense, the Bengals waiting to pick makes zero sense. All they’re doing is giving teams behind them a chance to make decisions.

Didn't take long for bigmarc27 to bigmarc27 this thread, did it?  It's okay, bigmarc27! We know you ain't maudlin, at least. 

Like when the dude in your fantasy draft knew he had the first pick since June and takes all 90 seconds to draft Marshall Faulk. 
I'm doing that this year. I get all my allotted time, damn it.

(Actually, I'm just looking for King's ransom in trade)

Wait til ESPN plays the Jimmy V speech...he is gonna lose his ####
I got cancer all over my body and you're telling me I care about what some guy behind a camera thinks about me running out of time?

Legendary modern punk album named after Jimmy V called Jimmy V Knows Your Sins

Users who are viewing this thread