What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Neighbour walks around with no shirt on (1 Viewer)

gbill2004

Footballguy
My neighbour is in his late 50s or early 60s and he walks around his front yard all day with no shirt on; doing chores, washing his car, cutting the lawn etc. It's a real eyesore and disgusting to look at. My GF and some neighbours have discussed it as an issue. No one wants to see him walking around all day in the warm weather with no shirt on. What should we do?

My neighbour is in his late 50s or early 60s and he walks around his front yard all day with no shirt on; doing chores, washing his car, cutting the lawn etc. It's a real eyesore and disgusting to look at. My GF and some neighbours have discussed it as an issue. No one wants to see him walking around all day in the warm weather with no shirt on. What should we do?
Now imagine he was black....I mean a hot chick

The answer is to get a couple of guys to wolf whistle at him and yell like construction workers. "Looking good there with the fertilizer,  way to work it."
I like this!  After a few beers in the backyard, a few of my buddies will be all over this!

That seems to be the sentiment of a few posters here; that anything goes as long as it's on your own property. 
A few? You're the only guy who thinks that or even cares about what some other dude is doing ON HIS PROPERTY in HIS YARD.

It's the women on the street who are mostly complaining. They're considering speaking with his wife about it. 

Sure is. 

I thought you might be my neighbor based on the title but I'm not in my 50's yet. Dodged a bullet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's gross, but nothing you can do about it.  

I remember when I was a kid a lot of the dads and older guys would take their shirts off outside - mowing, grilling, or just hanging in the lounge chair drinking a beer.  

Different time I guess.  

gbill2004 said:
I'm sure all your neighbours love seeing your bare chest all day 🙄
How do you know I have a bare chest? Are you sure you’re not my neighbor? 

Is this taking place in the south?  I haven't seen someone shirtless outdoors since the 80's.   Other than the beach or pool obviously.  It is coldish here pretty much 2/3 of the year though.

If this dude was a ripped 25 year old Adonis, the women on your street would be grossed out?  If you say yes, you are lying to yourself.  If you disagree, reverse the roles.  Would the men on your street be grossed out having to look at a perfect 10 in a bikini?

Users who are viewing this thread