What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Neighbour walks around with no shirt on (1 Viewer)

If this dude was a ripped 25 year old Adonis, the women on your street would be grossed out?  If you say yes, you are lying to yourself.  If you disagree, reverse the roles.  Would the men on your street be grossed out having to look at a perfect 10 in a bikini?
But that’s not the scenario at all. He’s the equivalent of the house that is painted teal with 9 cars in the driveway and kids toys scattered across the front lawn.  Nobody wants to see that everyday. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If this dude was a ripped 25 year old Adonis, the women on your street would be grossed out?  If you say yes, you are lying to yourself.  If you disagree, reverse the roles.  Would the men on your street be grossed out having to look at a perfect 10 in a bikini?
I'd love if if there was a perfect 10 in a bikini all day. But that's not what's happening here. It's a gross old dude. 

I'd love if if there was a perfect 10 in a bikini all day. But that's not what's happening here. It's a gross old dude. 

Of course not, but that's the point. If you're disgusting and look like a tub of goo keep your shirt on.

OP lives in Winnipeg.  This is a problem for about two weeks a year.  Then it goes back to -30.  Just wait him out.

It's impossible not to. He's there all day running around with his hairy chest and scrawny arms. It's gross. Does he not know it's inappropriate for men to walk around in public with no shirt on?  Put a tank top or jersey on like I do when it's hot out. 
Have him manscape, shave that hairy chest and arms, it will knock 15 years off his appearance.  Then have him use self tanner and oil up so he looks more ripped and appealing to the eye.

So, you and the neighbors don't have a problem with shirtless guys or bikini girls, just the fat ugly ones?  I hope he starts wearing speedos.  Get a life

I’m late to the party here, but any cool tats or piercings? Does he worship the devil, but is over the hill?

Da Guru said:
Have him manscape, shave that hairy chest and arms, it will knock 15 years off his appearance.  Then have him use self tanner and oil up so he looks more ripped and appealing to the eye.
How exactly do you recommend approaching this?

TheWinz said:
So, you and the neighbors don't have a problem with shirtless guys or bikini girls, just the fat ugly ones?  I hope he starts wearing speedos.  Get a life
I'm sure the neighbourhood ladies would have a problem with a hottie strutting around in her bikini all day. 

To get a good sense of this, how much back hair are we talking?

gbill2004 said:
It's impossible not to. He's there all day running around with his hairy chest and scrawny arms. It's gross. Does he not know it's inappropriate for men to walk around in public with no shirt on?  Put a tank top or jersey on like I do when it's hot out. 

gbill2004 said:
his yard is "in public"?

Didn't you read the thread? His yard is in public because in what must be an oddly shaped neighborhood, he is in view of "like 100 homes". 
obviously, your FBG mansion is not built on a hilltop, overlooking vast tracks of land. 

Zasada said:
OP lives in Winnipeg.  This is a problem for about two weeks a year.  Then it goes back to -30.  Just wait him out.
We get amazing summers here that last 3-4 months.  It's only crazy cold like 2 months a year.  

I seriously can't believe anyone would worry about something like this EVER, let alone NOW.

Would I WANT to see some big hairy guy wandering around shirtless all day? Of course not. But if you're staring at your neighbor's front yard for long enough for this to bother you, that's on you.

If he's strutting around on full display while you're hosting a party in your backyard......ok. But random shirtlessness during a global pandemic. How is that possibly your business?

I seriously can't believe anyone would worry about something like this EVER, let alone NOW.

Would I WANT to see some big hairy guy wandering around shirtless all day? Of course not. But if you're staring at your neighbor's front yard for long enough for this to bother you, that's on you.

If he's strutting around on full display while you're hosting a party in your backyard......ok. But random shirtlessness during a global pandemic. How is that possibly your business?
Seriously.  What a dumb Friday thread.  Was it Friday in Canada when this was posted?  

Users who are viewing this thread