What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Neighbour walks around with no shirt on (1 Viewer)

so stupid.  where do you live?

i'm that guy.  from about may to oct, shorts only.  gfy if you don't like it.  i would laugh my ### off, if someone came and told me it was inappropriate.  course i'm an adonis   :oldunsure:

I ain’t no Adonis but I could give a crap if my neighbors don’t like looking at my hairy, sweat dripping chest when I’m in my yard. 

I seriously can't believe anyone would worry about something like this EVER, let alone NOW.

Would I WANT to see some big hairy guy wandering around shirtless all day? Of course not. But if you're staring at your neighbor's front yard for long enough for this to bother you, that's on you.

If he's strutting around on full display while you're hosting a party in your backyard......ok. But random shirtlessness during a global pandemic. How is that possibly your business?
I don't see what a pandemic has to do with this at all there's no correlation. If anything the pandemic makes his behaviour worse because everyone is stuck at home and has to see this guys chest all day. 

Last edited by a moderator:

i'm that guy.  from about may to oct, shorts only.  gfy if you don't like it.  i would laugh my ### off, if someone came and told me it was inappropriate.  course i'm an adonis   :oldunsure:
Well I'll tell you right now you've got a lot of neighbours who think you're disgusting. 

I don't see what a pandemic has to do with this at all there's no correlation. If anything the pandemic makes his behaviour Dorsey because everyone is stuck at home and has to see this guys chest all day. 

There are far more important things to think about. That's the point.

Why exactly do you "have to see this guy's chest all day". Last I checked, Canada does have solid barriers (doors, walls, at the very least curtains or blinds that you could use to cover your windows)  to prevent you from seeing him and other places to look besides his front yard.

Unless he's knocking on your door or pressing his bare nipples against the glass of your downstairs bathroom window, there's no reason for you to even see him.

I live in a cul-de-sac of 15 townhouses.  Every one of them is presumably quarantined. (I see cars out in front, so I'm guessing people are home) And I'd say I've probably seen neighbors a TOTAL of maybe 10 times in the ~5.5 weeks I've been suck at home.  For all I know, the fat couple at the end of the row is going to town on eachother wearing nothing but smiles in their driveway every night. But I wouldn't know....since I'm not obsessively looking for them.

I thought Canadians were supposed to be laid back or something :shrug: I can't imagine how you react when some old Jewish guy has the audacity to strut around butt naked in the YMCA locker room. Based on the OP, you'd probably make an 8 part documentary about it. 

This HAS to be fishing.

There are far more important things to think about. That's the point.

Why exactly do you "have to see this guy's chest all day". Last I checked, Canada does have solid barriers (doors, walls, at the very least curtains or blinds that you could use to cover your windows)  to prevent you from seeing him and other places to look besides his front yard.

Unless he's knocking on your door or pressing his bare nipples against the glass of your downstairs bathroom window, there's no reason for you to even see him.

I live in a cul-de-sac of 15 townhouses.  Every one of them is presumably quarantined. (I see cars out in front, so I'm guessing people are home) And I'd say I've probably seen neighbors a TOTAL of maybe 10 times in the ~5.5 weeks I've been suck at home.  For all I know, the fat couple at the end of the row is going to town on eachother wearing nothing but smiles in their driveway every night. But I wouldn't know....since I'm not obsessively looking for them.

I thought Canadians were supposed to be laid back or something :shrug: I can't imagine how you react when some old Jewish guy has the audacity to strut around butt naked in the YMCA locker room. Based on the OP, you'd probably make an 8 part documentary about it. 

This HAS to be fishing.
That's only your opinion, but not everyone's.  I'm not worried about this pandemic at all.  This will all blow over in a few months.

And some people enjoy looking out their front window.  Seeing this hairy old dude out there all the time ruins that experience.  

I don't see what a pandemic has to do with this at all there's no correlation. If anything the pandemic makes his behaviour worse because everyone is stuck at home and has to see this guys chest all day. 
Am I the only one thinking it is creepy he even notices this?  You watch your neighbors all day?

That is weird dude.

Am I the only one thinking it is creepy he even notices this?  You watch your neighbors all day?

That is weird dude.
No I don't but a lot of people enjoy having their coffee while looking out the front window.  The front window is a focal point of the house where it's impossible not to see him if you're in the house.  

This dude is in his yard right now wondering why his neighbor is staring at him all the time through the curtains.  

Are you taking pictures.. using binoculars?

This dude is in his yard right now wondering why his neighbor is staring at him all the time through the curtains.  

Are you taking pictures.. using binoculars?
The front window is a focal point of the house where it's impossible not to see him if you're in the house.  

gbill2004 said:
It's impossible not to. He's there all day running around with his hairy chest and scrawny arms. It's gross. Does he not know it's inappropriate for men to walk around in public with no shirt on?  Put a tank top or jersey on like I do when it's hot out. 
Lol, no it's not impossible to control your own eyes.

It's not inappropriate. If you don't want to live around people in a free country, move.

Backyard sure. Front yard no. 
Nope. His yard. Hell, it would be fine just about anywhere.

He is. Front yard on a street with like 100 homes is in public. 
:shrug:

Same here. Just be glad I often wear pants.

This is too funny. I’m in Canada too and we are finally getting decent weather and hit 10 degrees out. Sure enough two of my neighbours are shirtless doing their yard work.

Based on the responses in this thread, I think the OP is in the very very small minority that thinks this is an issue. Please don’t hold this against the rest of us Canadians.

Come on. What are the odds he’s on this site? If you’re worried, crop his face out. 

I’m starting to think this might be a fake fishing trip. 
Highly unlikely he's on this site but he's got family, his new wife has family. They could be on here. I'm not taking a chance.

Not a bad idea to crop out his face but I've got no clue how to do that. 

brohan that guy is a mans man you go over there hand him a high life long neck cause hey amigo the truth is those ladies might have been talkin about him before you showed up but they only started quote complaining when you walked up but when you leave they know whats up that is all i am sayin take that to the bank brohans 

I live on a cul-d-sac within a subdivsion. We had an email last week calling everyone to come out to the ends of their driveway and beat on pots or pans in a show of solidarity. I brought out a large pot, drumsticks and a folding chair and proceeded to raise hell! 

If I'd only known that shirtless would have been the way to go...

look truth is brohans aint none of you any better looking than guy with his shirt off the difference is that hes got a rocket in his pocket and he aint afraid to rock it and damn straight the papershakers know the difference so hey you go stand over by the bleechers while he goes on home with your girl take that to the bank brohans 

My neighbors wife cuts the lawn wearing a sports bra type top and yoga shorts.   Should I be offended?

My neighbour is in his late 50s or early 60s and he walks around his front yard all day with no shirt on; doing chores, washing his car, cutting the lawn etc. It's a real eyesore and disgusting to look at. My GF and some neighbours have discussed it as an issue. No one wants to see him walking around all day in the warm weather with no shirt on. What should we do?
What part of Cana-Florida are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread