What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Neighbour walks around with no shirt on (1 Viewer)

Are there covenants and restrictions in the neighborhood that include general rules  about not engaging in any activity that would disturb neighbors' "quiet enjoyment" of their property?  If so, perhaps the property manager will address the problem with the arrogant eyesore.  I say "arrogant" because it would be impossible for this bully not to be aware of the startled and disapproving glances from neighbors walking and driving past his home.  He clearly is a charter member of the "it's my right and you can't tell me what to do" brigade.

Are there covenants and restrictions in the neighborhood that include general rules about not engaging in any activity that would disturb neighbors' "quiet enjoyment" of their property? If so, perhaps the property manager will address the problem with the arrogant eyesore. I say "arrogant" because it would be impossible for this bully not to be aware of the startled and disapproving glances from neighbors walking and driving past his home. He clearly is a charter member of the "it's my right and you can't tell me what to do" brigade.
No such rules here

Are there covenants and restrictions in the neighborhood that include general rules about not engaging in any activity that would disturb neighbors' "quiet enjoyment" of their property? If so, perhaps the property manager will address the problem with the arrogant eyesore. I say "arrogant" because it would be impossible for this bully not to be aware of the startled and disapproving glances from neighbors walking and driving past his home. He clearly is a charter member of the "it's my right and you can't tell me what to do" brigade.
No such rules here

imagine those rules were in place and you wasted 2+yrs of watching this man grow increasingly hairier and older by not checking into this thread?

No such rules here

imagine those rules were in place and you wasted 2+yrs of watching this man grow increasingly hairier and older by not checking into this thread?
Neighbor moved away so this is no longer an issue

No such rules here

Not for you anymore perhaps, but its still an issue for someone, somewhere.

I don't know if it was mentioned within these 5pgs...

But back in Canada, a law put into place.... ohhhhhh, 20yrs ago? maybe more.... Affords women the same right as men to walk around topless at the beach, private property etc.

I remember thinking I was gonna be boobs everywhere. Alas, no... Only strippers suntanning :(

No such rules here

I'm curious - why did you bump this thread after 2 years of dormancy then?

Welcome to the neighborhood, "guest"

When my brother passed a few years ago in CA, I was his executor and had to spend a fair amount of time out there closing down his estate. We got to know the neighbors through the process and one day, talking across the fence about him, they said, "yea he loved to work out back in his yard." I knew it was a point of pride with him because he had had it redone to mimic a desert landscape and was always adding little things here and there. He was always talking about his projects in the yard. I thought that was cool right up until they paused a bit and said that final word,"...naked."

We didn't talk much after that.

Users who are viewing this thread