What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 team PPR, LeagueSafe, First year free, 2nd owner needed for dispersal draft, (1 Viewer)

wakelawyer

Footballguy
Looking for a 2nd owner to participate in a dispersal draft for a dynasty league going into its 7th year.  All money paid out to winners/MFL fees and we use LeagueSafe.

The first year will be free for the new owners.   League dues are $55 per year plus MFL fees (we currently have 2020 MFL paid for so we don't have a fee for it this year) and we have a $30 security deposit which allows you to trade picks in future years.  The new team will be required to pay $85 for 2021 dues and security deposit.  

Email me at football@faarg.com if you are interested.

A link to the league is below.

https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/14404#0

Dispersal assets of note:

QB 

Allen, Josh  

Carr, Derek  

Mahomes, Patrick 

Mayfield, Baker 

Stafford, Matthew 

RB  

Breida, Matt 

Cohen, Tarik 

Cook, Dalvin 

Fournette, Leonard 

Freeman, Royce 

Hunt, Kareem 

Johnson, Kerryon 

Sanders, Miles 

Smith, Ito 

Washington, DeAndre 

White, James 

Williams, Damien 

WR 

Brown, John 

Chark, D.J. 

Harmon, Kelvin 

Humphries, Adam 

Lazard, Allen 

Ridley, Calvin 

Samuel, Curtis 

Samuel, Deebo

Washington, James 

TE 

Doyle, Jack 

Engram, Evan 

Graham, Jimmy 

Sternberger, Jace 

Draft Picks 

$30 deposit refundable? Can u explain more about that? If I'm paying for 2021; I have rights to trade away 2021 picks, correct? $30 is if I trade any 2022 picks, right?

davesworld23 said:
$30 deposit refundable? Can u explain more about that? If I'm paying for 2021; I have rights to trade away 2021 picks, correct? $30 is if I trade any 2022 picks, right?
Most leagues require you to prepay a full year if you trade away a first round pick.  I've found that the rule limits the trading of future picks.  We implemented a different rule where all teams prepay 1/2 of league dues and they can trade future picks without a contemporaneous payment of future dues.  The deposit is refundable if we are not required to give a concession to the new owner. 

Users who are viewing this thread