What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Draft - Songs about Imperfect Relationships (1 Viewer)

cosjobs

Footballguy
18 Rounds / Three categories:

5 about Cheating

5 songs about Leaving

2 about being Cold/Distant, 

2 about being Generally disagreeable or irritating behaviors

3 wild cards

Same drafting as my last draft format, hereafter referred to cosmatTM , i.e, No draft order.  Pick two songs a day (you may only make one pick  from any category in a single day). One pick when its light outside, one when its dark (or within a few hours). Its okay to miss picks, but you must publicly apologize before resuming. Catch up as you can, but try to spread them out to allow time for reaction and ridicule. If you decide you made a stupid choice, you may delete/replace one pick. If you really hate someone else's pick, you may demand its deletion (deleted pick can no longer be used by anyone).

Start Monday

GO

Feedback appreciated and considered before dismissal

GOOGLE SPREADSHEET LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this one. In. The sexual one may get third thread locked though - just a warning.

I assume this is the same format as before- the songs have to be related in some way to the topics, but not necessarily about them?  I have one of the best picks of the draft if so.

sure. 

i'm not going anywhere for the next 6 weeks. 

fun. 

*will not be replicating my punk/goff roster topped by the Osmonds of the foodie one, tho. 

or can i?

🤔

Think about it. I'm planning on enjoying the schticky country songs and misguided rock ballads. Corny country makes me happy. 

Going to start off with a favorite. Irritating behaviors (not the Crux of the song but the cause?). The SFW version: changing this to one of the 5 about leaving.

Rehab, sitting at a bar

She was trippin' on the bills
I think she was high on some pills
She threw my #### out into the yard
Then she called me a bum and slapped me real hard
And in my drunkin' stooper I did what I should of never done
Now I'm sittin' here talking to you
Drunk and on the run

I got up at the crack of dawn and re-arranged the categories, removing the sex category. 

Sigh

Those using that category can keep it as a wild card or re-pick, whatever they want.

Rearranged categories are:

5 about Cheating

5 songs about Leaving

3 wild cards

I got up at the crack of dawn and re-arranged the categories, removing the sex category. 

Sigh

Those using that category can keep it as a wild card or re-pick, whatever they want.

Rearranged categories are:

5 about Cheating

5 songs about Leaving

3 wild cards
That’s better imo,  8 was a lot of songs about cheating lol

Users who are viewing this thread