What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jay Cutler & Kristin Cavallari split (1 Viewer)

I watched their reality show and I'm a little surprised. He was the chill stay at home dad enjoying retirement, and she pursued her career/business. They seemed like a good fit. There are some rumours both were cheating though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumor has it she was sick of him smoking cigarettes.  He promised he would quit when each kid was born but just couldn't shake the habit.

they left behind some wholesome vids of her shopping for booze during their recent quarantine in Jamaica ... her in barely there bikini bottoms, him filming from behind, if ya know what i mean ...

we'll always have that. 

I watched their reality show and I'm a little surprised. He was the chill stay at home dad enjoying retirement, and she pursued her career/business. They seemed like a good fit.
I don't know what you were watching but I couldn't watch an episode without thinking, no way this lasts.  She can't stand being in the same room with the guy (unless the cameras were there and even then, it would show).  Mr. Mopey must've been a nightmare to live with.  Hell, his teammates could barely sit next to the guy for long.  

It was clear as day they were toast.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Day 1 she was eyeing that bank account.  She's actually a smart chick, albeit super conniving.  Cutler got his ### owned.  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

From Day 1 she was eyeing that bank account.  She's actually a smart chick, albeit super conniving.  Cutler got his ### owned.  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
I wonder if she was the one who convinced him to sign that one year deal with Miami. Gets him out of her hair for 6 months and eventually puts a few million bucks into her account (after divorce and taxes).

I wonder if she was the one who convinced him to sign that one year deal with Miami. Gets him out of her hair for 6 months and eventually puts a few million bucks into her account (after divorce and taxes).
Oh for sure she did, no question.  Win win if there ever was one.

They were trapped an an island with each other for like 3 weeks during this lockdown and that must have done it for them.

Users who are viewing this thread