What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Visiting Italy (1 Viewer)

wazoo11

Footballguy
Any tips for someone interested in visiting Italy for the first time? I would love to explore Naples and the southern country side. That was where my great grandparents where from on my fathers side of the family. My mother and I would spend about 7 days in Italy. My budget is less than $5k. How much would it cost? Any advice?

Fall 2022.  We would like to go in early September.
It’s really hard to say how things shake out given the current state of affairs. It my wife and I were planning a trip to Europe for next summer before all of this.

Any tips for someone interested in visiting Italy for the first time? I would love to explore Naples and the southern country side. That was where my great grandparents where from on my fathers side of the family. My mother and I would spend about 7 days in Italy. My budget is less than $5k. How much would it cost? Any advice?
Where you flying out of?

5k for 2 is doable but you may blow a good chunk of that before you check into your lodging. 

If you have until 2022 look at opening credit cards with airline miles to get your flights paid for.  I had free flights for this September with AA by taking out a few AA branded cards.

Users who are viewing this thread