What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any doctors in the house (1 Viewer)

I haven’t worked in my garden in months 
You might want to check with what the others are saying in regards to ringworm then. When I saw them—I was thinking allergic reaction to some sort of bites—but if they aren’t that—the others might be right. If you you aren’t allergic to Benadryl—you might want to try taking one to see if it helps. If it does—it would support the allergic reaction theory. 

I’m no doctor, but I don’t think it’s this. At least I hope not for OP’s sake. I had the unfortunate pleasure of catching MRSA five tears ago, and it didn’t look like that. It started out basically as pimples/ingrown hairs and quickly turned into boils that were the size of golf balls. These look more like insect or bed bug bites to me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not MRSA. If it's itchy, it's probably ringworm. Another possibility is granuloma annulare.

If you see a doctor, they'll likely give you an antifungal cream - one of the drugs that end in -azole, or Lamisil (many of these are available over the counter). You'll need to use it several weeks. If that fails, they may try a steroid cream before referring you to dermatology. The academic thing to do is scrape the skin lesion and look for fungi after a KOH prep, but most primary docs will just treat.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread