What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New 12-Team Dynasty SF BEST BALL League Looking for Owners ($30 yearly buy in) (1 Viewer)

datb

Footballguy
Hey there!

Decided to start a new league for what I hope to be a fulfilling format -- dynasty best ball. Everything you love about dynasty, but without lineup setting. We'll draft, trade, have waivers (FAAB system), play head-to-head, and compete in playoffs. All lineups will be automatically optimized each week.

Details

• 12 Teams, 4-team playoffs
  • In addition to head-to-head results, wins are awarded to the teams in the top half of scoring each week
  • 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 SUPERFLEX (QB/WR/RB/TE), 3 FLEX (WR/RB/TE)
  • 8 IR, 4 TAXI
  • 25 player rosters in-season, 50 player rosters off-season
  • 1/2 PPR, 1/4 PPC, 6 Pt Passing TDs, Fractional Scoring
  • $1000 FAB
  • MFL is the site
  • 25-Rd Rookies + Vet Startup Email Draft Starts This Friday (if I can get this filled in time, if not, the following Friday)
  • $30 2020 Buy-In + $30 2021 Buy-In + $5 MFL Fee ($65 Total) Due To Join
  • $250 1st Place, $60 2nd Place. $50 goes into the Dynasty Pot. The Dynasty Pot is paid out when a franchise wins 3 championships within 7 seasons.
  • All Payments Handled in LeagueSafe
  • Full details can be found in the League Constitution

Who am I? I've been playing fantasy football since Randy Moss was a Viking, currently commish another dynasty league on Fleaflicker, and belong to yet another superflex dynasty league hosted on MFL. I chose MFL for this league for the features that make it easy to manage dynasty best ball.

If you're interested in joining, send me a personal message! Would love to fill last 7 spots this week 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread