What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need new owners for dispersal - $60, MFL, 32 team, IDP, PPR, TE Premium, BestBall scoring (1 Viewer)

jhizzo

Footballguy
Hey guys, I’ve had success on here before so I’m trying again to fill a few spots in one of my leagues. I’m not the commish, but I am an original member of The Legacy league and play in several other leagues with a lot of guys in this one.

The Legacy is a 32 team, IDP, PPR, TE Premium, BestBall scoring. The Legacy is structured like the NFL with 32 teams, 2 conferences and 8 divisions. There are 2 copies of every player, but only 1 copy per conference. Each conference has a separate rookie draft and waivers in-season.

$59.38 each year ($55 entry + $4.38 MFL fee); two years due up front

30 man rosters (16 Offense and 14 Defense), 10 man Taxi Squad.

Teams start 14 players each week: QB, RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 FLEX (R/W/T), 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, DFLEX

It is BestBall scoring each week, but we still have trades and waivers throughout the season. We have a few orphans to fill, and there will be a separate dispersal for each conference (unless all new owners want to keep the existing roster/picks) where the players and picks from the orphaned teams will be available for selection, along with other FAs.

Link to League - https://www69.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/26926#0

Open teams:

AFC - Browns, Dolphins, Jets, Texans

NFC - Rams, Cardinals

It is a good group of guys and we use GroupMe for league chat. Reply here, or send me a DM if you are interested and I can give you more details and/or connect you with our commish.

Sorry guys, I may have jumped the gun with some of the details (I'm not the commish, just trying to help him out and fill our league). The NFC is now filled, but 3 teams are still open in the AFC for a 6 team dispersal. HOU, PIT and NYJ are the open teams. I've skimmed the available assets for the dispersal and shown some of the offensive players that stood out to me along with the picks here now. Let me know if you are interested and I can connect you with our commissioner.

Rookie Picks: 1.04, 1.08, 1.09, 1.10, 1.11, 1.16, 2.04, 2.06, 2.08, 2.09, 2.11, 3.04, 3.06, 3.08, 3.11, 4.04, 4.06, 4.08, 4.11, 5.04, 5.06, 5.09, 5.11, 6.04, 6.06, 6.08, 6.11

QB: Brady, Tom TBB QB, Brees, Drew NOS QB, Cousins, Kirk MIN QB, Darnold, Sam NYJ QB, Fitzpatrick, Ryan MIA QB, Goff, Jared LAR QB, Haskins, Dwayne WAS QB, Rivers, Philip IND QB, Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB, Stidham, Jarrett NEP QB, Brissett, Jacoby IND QB, Newton, Cam FA QB, Winston, Jameis NOS QB

RB: Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB, Carson, Chris SEA RB, Chubb, Nick CLE RB, Conner, James PIT RB, Ekeler, Austin LAC RB, Freeman, Devonta FA RB, Ingram, Mark BAL RB, Kamara, Alvin NOS RB, McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB, Montgomery, David CHI RB, Penny, Rashaad SEA RB

WR: Allen, Keenan LAC WR, Anderson, Robby CAR WR, Arcega-Whiteside, JJ PHI WR, Brown, John BUF WR, Cooks, Brandin HOU WR, Edelman, Julian NEP WR, Evans Mike TBB WR, Godwin, Chris TBB WR, Hill, Tyreek KCC WR, Jones, Julio ATL WR, Samuel, Deebo SFO WR, Thielen, Adam MIN WR, Thomas, Michael NOS WR

TE: Andrews, Mark BAL TE, Cook, Jared NOS TE, Ertz, Zach PHI TE, Fells, Darren HOU TE, Gronkowski, Rob TBB TE, Herndon, Chris NYJ TE, Hockenson, T.J. DET TE, Kelce, Travis KCC TE, Smith, Jonnu TEN TE

Last edited by a moderator:
Just need 3 owners for the 6 team dispersal in the AFC

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread