What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mother’s Day. What to get the mom & wife (1 Viewer)

Big League Chew

Footballguy
Need ideas

sinde my mom is serious about lockdown I’m making breakfast and driving it over

wife no clue

Last edited by a moderator:
Every year: hanging baskets of flowers for mom, MIL, and wife.  They all 3 love them, and they are always glad for the splash of color in spring.

We got our moms some custom made plant hanger from neighbor (basically a wood frame with a hook and some saying painted on it) and a hanging plant

i got the wife some Alex and Ani sunflower bracelet she wanted and I’m going to have the kids hand paint a rock for her with each off their names to put in the garden 

we just spent like $500 on plants the other day so I’m considering that part of her gift

Old reliable is to get pics of the kids/grandkids and have them printed onto canvas paper online. art.com is one place that does this. Very cool and unique.  

Some kitchen gadgets for my wife, as we're all doing more cooking: digital baking scale, pasta attachments for KitchenAid mixer, a large Boos Block cutting board.

For my mom a GC from a restaurant she gets takeout from. . 

Goatmilkstuff.com

Small family farm. Makes the best products in so many scents. My mom gets soap, lotion stick and lip balm. They also have hand sanitisers in every scent of soap they carry. 

MomDay20 is the discount code to use by May 11 to get 20% off. I used their stuff from chemo on. Truly worth the price. All products last a loooong time too.

Users who are viewing this thread