What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Desert Island Album Draft - 15th Anniversary Edition - 50 Rounds in the books, sign up now for KP's listening program (2 Viewers)

Last edited by a moderator:
so are we allowing ...or not allowing albums from the original draft?  

should I keep populating the sheet?

ETA:  ...just saw your note ...cool
Yeah, sorry you were working on that. The vast majority of us werent in that first draft and we have 15 years worth of new albums so I want to leave it open as much as possible

some may find them tainted, but that's between the drafter and his higher power.
I really like the idea of NOT using them so we get an even wider list.  

Don't really care that I wasn't a part of the earlier one. 
You guys are more than welcome to do just that. To the point above, your lists will look like taint ;)  compared to the others but to each their own :shrug:

No smooth jazz ok? Not only will I not accept it on my island, I can’t really tolerate it on yours either. 
tim

these islands are an archipelago. 

smooth jazz is fine on your particular inlet as long as it's ok if we invade and smash all of your stereo equipment so it doesn't pollute our air space. 

I'm also thinking your women would hear the siren song of the other islands and welcome their new overlords.

ETA:  I could use the poptart abuse example but that may give me another month timeout

Agreed. Greatest Hits records aren’t albums (discs) - they’re song collections.
Atco did a lot of good multi-artist compilations in 60s-70s and I'd be proud to include one on my island, but i think they're still a greatest hits album. I played one yesterday. 

tim

smooth jazz is fine on your particular inlet as long as it's ok if we invade and smash all of your stereo equipment so it doesn't pollute our air space. 

I'm also thinking your women would hear the siren song of the other islands and welcome their new overlords.
I don't think you're grasping the concept of what a desert island is.

tim

I don't think you're grasping the concept of what a desert island is.
I know you know what a joke is.  

thanks. 

Users who are viewing this thread