Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Northern Voice

Desert Island Album Draft - 15th Anniversary Edition - 50 Rounds in the books, sign up now for KP's listening program

IN

So glad you included three of my favorite channels:

First Wave, Soul Town, The Groove!

I know people laughed but when I had my free Sirius trials, the 40s station was locked in a long with the jazz and classical ones. I can hear rock and rap and 80s anywhere. Getting some nice curated 40s music was fantastic and I discovered some great stuff.

I haven't caught up on recent posts to know who's in, because LIFE SUCKS DONKEY BALLS at the moment, but I did take a peek earlier at the categories and realized I have zero knowledge of several of them.  So I wonder if there is someone who would be willing to partner up?  @rockaction since you know a lot of stuff I don't?  @Ilov80s or @KarmaPolice because I know you have limited time right now?  Literally any other breathing FBG?

Count me IN for more music playlists and drafting....

1 minute ago, krista4 said:

I haven't caught up on recent posts to know who's in, because LIFE SUCKS DONKEY BALLS at the moment, but I did take a peek earlier at the categories and realized I have zero knowledge of several of them.  So I wonder if there is someone who would be willing to partner up?  @rockaction since you know a lot of stuff I don't?  @Ilov80s or @KarmaPolice because I know you have limited time right now?  Literally any other breathing FBG?

Breathing semi-optional.

• Laughing 1

@krista4if you feel like you can't do it on your own and that prevents your participation, I'll gladly partner. If you drop the idea, I'll bow out of the partnership.

IOW, yes, but you're not committed to anything.

That's my way of saying "Sure. Love to."

3 minutes ago, rockaction said:

@krista4if you feel like you can't do it on your own and that prevents your participation, I'll gladly partner. If you drop the idea, I'll bow out of the partnership.

IOW, yes, but you're not committed to anything.

Woo-hoo!  If you don't mind being dragged down by my picks in the judging.  Oh wait, I got this confused with a timdraft.

I've never partnered with anyone before (teehee).  What does it entail?  Do we have Zoom meetings?  I hope we don't have Zoom meetings.

But seriously, this'll be great.  I guess we just kinda consult on picks?  Should be fun.

2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

That's my way of saying "Sure. Love to."

:lmao: 

1 hour ago, Pitchfork said:

Early January. A fairly harmless joke (I thought) stolen from twitter = 106 days for "spamming" apparently :shrug:

Jesus. I’ve tried to watch my P’s and Q’s since my August exile, but seems like you can’t say anything any more.

16 minutes ago, krista4 said:

Woo-hoo!  If you don't mind being dragged down by my picks in the judging.  Oh wait, I got this confused with a timdraft.

I've never partnered with anyone before (teehee).  What does it entail?  Do we have Zoom meetings?  I hope we don't have Zoom meetings.

But seriously, this'll be great.  I guess we just kinda consult on picks?  Should be fun.

:lmao: 

Yeah! Should be fun. I guess we just consult over PM. That's how I've partnered before. If somebody feels really strongly, usually we just make way for each other. I don't have Zoom and I'm not sure my background/drop game is strong :)