Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Da Gildz

2020 - How did I do thread

Recommended Posts

Last draft of the year from the 3rd slot.

QB: Big Ben, Rivers

RB: Zeke, Aaron Jones, Mack, Kerryon, Coleman, Sony

WR: Godwin, AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Landry, Watkins, Harry

TE: Hurst, Fant, Ebron

K: Butker

DF: NE, Tenn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ImTheScientist said:

Last draft of the year from the 3rd slot.

QB: Big Ben, Rivers

RB: Zeke, Aaron Jones, Mack, Kerryon, Coleman, Sony

WR: Godwin, AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Landry, Watkins, Harry

TE: Hurst, Fant, Ebron

K: Butker

DF: NE, Tenn

 

Sorry for your loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last FBG of season:

From the 6:

 

QB:  Murray (7), Mayfield (17)

RB:  J Taylor (4), Swift (5), Dobbins (6), Vaughn (12), McKinnon (13), Ito Smith (16), Eno B (19)

WR:  M Thomas (1), D-Hop (2), Odell (3),  Kirk (8), Reagor (9), Shenault (14)

TE:  Jarwin (10), Thomas (11), Howard (15)

K: Gay (18)

Def: LAR (20)

 

GL all this year.  Way too many teams drafted.  Last main coming up next week.  
 

#WonTime 

🎯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Da Gildz said:

Last FBG of season:

From the 6:

 

QB:  Murray (7), Mayfield (17)

RB:  J Taylor (4), Swift (5), Dobbins (6), Vaughn (12), McKinnon (13), Ito Smith (16), Eno B (19)

WR:  M Thomas (1), D-Hop (2), Odell (3),  Kirk (8), Reagor (9), Shenault (14)

TE:  Jarwin (10), Thomas (11), Howard (15)

K: Gay (18)

Def: LAR (20)

 

GL all this year.  Way too many teams drafted.  Last main coming up next week.  
 

#WonTime 

🎯

You should of stopped before you drafted this one

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coots said:

You should of stopped before you drafted this one

Yea forced the Zero Rb one here.  Not a fan and why it’s one of just a couple zero RB teams I have this yr.  Having said that, I fully expect 2 of those rooks to pop.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Da Gildz said:

Yea forced the Zero Rb one here.  Not a fan and why it’s one of just a couple zero RB teams I have this yr.  Having said that, I fully expect 2 of those rooks to pop.  

I don’t doubt that probably just a little too late is all.

Edited by Coots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have two leagues with you!  I was talking #### to you the whole time in one. You didn’t know it was me!  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Coots said:

I have two leagues with you!  I was talking #### to you the whole time in one. You didn’t know it was me!  Lol

A lot of Bell/DJ and Gurley?  Yikes. Coots living in 2016?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, only team with bell and Gurley. Have DJ a lot though. U didn’t mention how much better both of my teams are then yours and it’s not close!!! Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Coots said:

Nope, only team with bell and Gurley. Have DJ a lot though. U didn’t mention how much better both of my teams are then yours and it’s not close!!! Lol

The one with DJ/Bell? Lol please.  That team is mediocre at best.  I’ll side bet u there easy.  And that’s with a trashed Guice pick.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Da Gildz said:

The one with DJ/Bell? Lol please.  That team is mediocre at best.  I’ll side bet u there easy.  And that’s with a trashed Guice pick.  

Done, most points through end of week 11 wins FBG league on the other for next year..  let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-hole

Mahomes (2)

Barkley (1), Conner (2), Coleman (10), CThomp (12), Hines, Snell, Darrell Williams

OBJ (4), Kupp (5), Parker (6), Fuller (7), Preston Will (11), Reynolds, Van Jeff

Gesicki (8), Hockenson (9), Ebron (13)

Tucker, PHI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ImTheScientist said:

Stop your arguing. My teams are better than any Coots or #wontime teams.

You are probably right, it is 2020😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Seven Above said:

2-hole

Mahomes (2)

Barkley (1), Conner (2), Coleman (10), CThomp (12), Hines, Snell, Darrell Williams

OBJ (4), Kupp (5), Parker (6), Fuller (7), Preston Will (11), Reynolds, Van Jeff

Gesicki (8), Hockenson (9), Ebron (13)

Tucker, PHI

Nicely done, should do very well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Coots said:

Done, most points through end of week 11 wins FBG league on the other for next year..  let me know

I’ll do a hundo side bet.  I think my team is better.   But with Covid/injuries, anything can happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had one left in me. From the 1.

Murray (6), Brady (15)

CMC(1), Hunt(5), Moss(7), Ozigbo(11), Love(13), Benjamin(16), Vaughn(18)

Godwin(2), Nuk(3), Metcalf(4), Diontae(8), Edwards(12), Davis(19)

Herndon(9), Ebron(10), Howard(14)

Lutz(17), Broncos(20)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from the 12 how did I do?

 

qb josh allen(9), joe burrow(15)

rb sanders (2), gibson (6), moss(7), lindsay (10), boston scott (11), love (14), ozigbo (14), darrynton evan (16)

wr thielen (3), mclaurin (4), marqueis brown (5), lazard (12),  rusell gage (17), higgins (18)

te: kittle (1) higbee (8)

def ne (19)

K succop (20)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite main so far.  
 

This one was from the 8:


QB: Watson (7), Wentz (14)

RB: Henry (1), Drake (2), Gibson (8), Vaughn (12), McKinnon (13), Michel (15), Benjamin (16)

WR: Odell (3), Ridley (4), Hollywood (5), Fuller (6), Hardman (9), Mims (19)

TE:  Herndon (10), Irv Smith (11), Knox (18)

K: Lutz (17)

Def: NO (20)

 

 

🕺🎨🤑

Edited by Da Gildz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drafted from the 11. I really wanted to be in the front of the draft. It is a weird team. I think I like it though:

 

QB Wilson (7), Big Ben (14), Lock (19)

RB Jacobs (1), Ekeler (2), Carson (3), Bell (5)

Beckham (4), Parker (6) Shepard (9) Sanders (11) Samuel (12) Harry (13), Lazard (15), Tate (16)

Gesicki (8), Herndon (10)

Vikings (17)

Gould (18)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 7:54 PM, Da Gildz said:

My favorite main so far.  
 

This one was from the 8:


QB: Watson (7), Wentz (14)

RB: Henry (1), Drake (2), Gibson (8), Vaughn (12), McKinnon (13), Michel (15), Benjamin (16)

WR: Odell (3), Ridley (4), Hollywood (5), Fuller (6), Hardman (9), Mims (19)

TE:  Herndon (10), Irv Smith (11), Knox (18)

K: Lutz (17)

Def: NO (20)

 

 

🕺🎨🤑

I like this team. Henry slipping to 8 is awesome. I like Drake too. OBJ us a bit of a reach, but one I have been doing as well. Hollywood, Fuller, and Hardman are a bit bigger reaches. Fuller is the only one that strikes me as something I wouldn't consider. I like Herndon in the 10th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2020 at 2:12 PM, Rotofanatic said:

from the 12 how did I do?

 

qb josh allen(9), joe burrow(15)

rb sanders (2), gibson (6), moss(7), lindsay (10), boston scott (11), love (14), ozigbo (14), darrynton evan (16)

wr thielen (3), mclaurin (4), marqueis brown (5), lazard (12),  rusell gage (17), higgins (18)

te: kittle (1) higbee (8)

def ne (19)

K succop (20)

I like your first turn, but I think it is hard to pass on a rb in the next one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2020 at 12:15 AM, Drunken Cowboy said:

Drafted from the 11. I really wanted to be in the front of the draft. It is a weird team. I think I like it though:

 

QB Wilson (7), Big Ben (14), Lock (19)

RB Jacobs (1), Ekeler (2), Carson (3), Bell (5)

Beckham (4), Parker (6) Shepard (9) Sanders (11) Samuel (12) Harry (13), Lazard (15), Tate (16)

Gesicki (8), Herndon (10)

Vikings (17)

Gould (18)

 

Haha, I fired from the 9-spot in this very same Draft! Cut way back on Teams for 2020. I'm very disciplined in my approach to gambling and investing, and with the potential uncertainty involved with the upcoming Season, I only drafted a free Team that I had to use or lose, and one purchased from cash being held in the 'I'll pass on the W-9 form, thanks' account.

Guy in between us, at #10, drafted 11 rb: 2/11/3/2/1/1 ... that ought to be fun to keep an eye on!

Brady/10, Goff/14

Chubb/2, DJohnson/3, Mostert/5, Cohen/8, Howard/9, McKinnon/16, Hyde/17

Thomas/1, JuJu/4, Diggs/6, Lamb/7, PWilliams/11, Watkins/12

Howard/13, Everett/15, Trautman/20

Koo/18, Titans/19

 

Midnight Special, immediately following the 9pm Draft above, from the 10-spot:

Brees/12, Rodgers/14

Jacobs/1, Chubb/2, JWhite/6, Lindsey/7, Howard/11, Ozigbo/18, Richard/19

Thielen/3, AJBrown/4, Lamb/8, DJohnson/9, Kirk/10, Watkins/13

Waller/5, Everett/17, Arnold/20

Saints/15, Zuerlein/16

Good Luck, all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nittanylion said:

Haha, I fired from the 9-spot in this very same Draft! Cut way back on Teams for 2020. I'm very disciplined in my approach to gambling and investing, and with the potential uncertainty involved with the upcoming Season, I only drafted a free Team that I had to use or lose, and one purchased from cash being held in the 'I'll pass on the W-9 form, thanks' account.

Guy in between us, at #10, drafted 11 rb: 2/11/3/2/1/1 ... that ought to be fun to keep an eye on!

Brady/10, Goff/14

Chubb/2, DJohnson/3, Mostert/5, Cohen/8, Howard/9, McKinnon/16, Hyde/17

Thomas/1, JuJu/4, Diggs/6, Lamb/7, PWilliams/11, Watkins/12

Howard/13, Everett/15, Trautman/20

Koo/18, Titans/19

 

Midnight Special, immediately following the 9pm Draft above, from the 10-spot:

Brees/12, Rodgers/14

Jacobs/1, Chubb/2, JWhite/6, Lindsey/7, Howard/11, Ozigbo/18, Richard/19

Thielen/3, AJBrown/4, Lamb/8, DJohnson/9, Kirk/10, Watkins/13

Waller/5, Everett/17, Arnold/20

Saints/15, Zuerlein/16

Good Luck, all!

I was a bit shocked Thomas fell that far to you. I wanted Johnson in the 3rd. That was probably your pick that hurt the most. I had Williams, Everett, and Hyde queued up when you drafted them.

It was a weird draft. There are multiple teams with big RB holes. Good luck fighting for 2nd place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the 8th spot:

QB: Brady (11); Lock (17); Darnold (20)

RB: Miles Sanders (2); Gurley (3); Lindsay (8); James Robinson (13); Ito Smith (16)

WR: Michael Thomas (1); AJ Brown (4); Keenan Allen (5); AJ Green (6); Perriman (12); Alshon Jeffrey (14)

TE: Austin Hooper (7); Chris Herndon (9); Gronk (10)

D/ST: Bears (15); Saints (18)

K: McManus (19)

======

Thoughts? I know weak depth for RBs but was glad to get Gurley handcuff in case he goes down....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sweetness_34 said:

From the 8th spot:

QB: Brady (11); Lock (17); Darnold (20)

RB: Miles Sanders (2); Gurley (3); Lindsay (8); James Robinson (13); Ito Smith (16)

WR: Michael Thomas (1); AJ Brown (4); Keenan Allen (5); AJ Green (6); Perriman (12); Alshon Jeffrey (14)

TE: Austin Hooper (7); Chris Herndon (9); Gronk (10)

D/ST: Bears (15); Saints (18)

K: McManus (19)

======

Thoughts? I know weak depth for RBs but was glad to get Gurley handcuff in case he goes down....

Seems a bit early for Hooper, but I generally like this team. Lindsay is going to be at least OK as RB3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 7:54 PM, Da Gildz said:

My favorite main so far.  
 

This one was from the 8:


QB: Watson (7), Wentz (14)

RB: Henry (1), Drake (2), Gibson (8), Vaughn (12), McKinnon (13), Michel (15), Benjamin (16)

WR: Odell (3), Ridley (4), Hollywood (5), Fuller (6), Hardman (9), Mims (19)

TE:  Herndon (10), Irv Smith (11), Knox (18)

K: Lutz (17)

Def: NO (20)

 

 

🕺🎨🤑

 Not too shabby!!!  Should do well. I don’t like Brown as much as you do but that’s just because of his swings from game to game. Love him in best ball.

 

here is mine

Dak, Fitz magic

barkley, Taylor, z moss, c Thompson, j McKinnon, b love

d Hopkins, a cooper, AJ brown, d Samuel, b Edwards, r Cobb, c Claypool, 

fant, Herndon, l thomas

lutz, SF def

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair and Final offer from the 8 hole:

QB- M.Stafford,J.Allen

RB-C.E.Helaire,A.Ekeler,K.Hunt,M.Brieda,G.Bernard

WR-M.Evans,JuJu,T.Y. Hilton,J.Jeudy,G.Tate,C.Beasley

TE-E.Engram,D.Goedert,J.Doyle

K-R.Gould,M.Prater

DEF-Titans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rubi said:

Fair and Final offer from the 8 hole:

QB- M.Stafford,J.Allen

RB-C.E.Helaire,A.Ekeler,K.Hunt,M.Brieda,G.Bernard

WR-M.Evans,JuJu,T.Y. Hilton,J.Jeudy,G.Tate,C.Beasley

TE-E.Engram,D.Goedert,J.Doyle

K-R.Gould,M.Prater

DEF-Titans

Best team I've seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

Best team I've seen.

Gracias:banned:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last FBG team of the season tonight (couple more MEs still to go), thought this one was worth posting. 

2-hole:

KMurray (8), Josh Allen (13)

Barkley (1), Chubb (2), David Johnson (3), Gibson (7), Darrel Will (14), Snell (17)

AJ Brown (4), Hilton (6), Deebo (9), AMiller (11), Edwards (12), Harry (15), James Wash (20)

Waller (5), Fant (10), Akins (19)

BUF (16), Gould (18)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Da Gildz said:

I’ll do a hundo side bet.  I think my team is better.   But with Covid/injuries, anything can happen. 

We are on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 8:58 AM, Coots said:

We are on

Jacobs, Mixon, new workhorse in JT with the Dak cowboys stack?  I should have agreed to the 1st bet!   🔥

Coots, Ill let you back out now for 1/2 of the $. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said.... my teams dominate. Put up 191 and 181 this week and had saquan and ABJ out in one and ABJ and Godwin out on the other.

championship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 9:16 AM, ImTheScientist said:

As I said.... my teams dominate. Put up 191 and 181 this week and had saquan and ABJ out in one and ABJ and Godwin out on the other.

championship.

2 top-10 Overall FBG teams at the moment.  Top -50 and another top-75 Main.  Put that in your beaker and smoke it.  
 

#WonTime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Da Gildz said:

2 top-10 Overall FBG teams at the moment.  Top -50 and another top-75 Main.  Put that in your beaker and smoke it.  
 

#WonTime

The teams you posted here are a dumpster fire. Again, having 100 teams and claiming the top 5% of them is not skill. You just drafted a ton of teams and by luck a few are bound to be ok. I’m 100% dominance with just two teams. 

Edited by ImTheScientist
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImTheScientist said:

The teams you posted here are a dumpster fire. Again, having 100 teams and claiming the top 5% of them is not skill. You just drafted a ton of teams and by luck a few are bound to be ok. I’m 100% dominance with just two teams. 

I have a lot of teams because I win.  You have 2 teams every year because u don’t win.  Try winning sometime and u can afford more teams! It’s a novel concept.  :)
 

 

Edited by Da Gildz
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 7:25 AM, Da Gildz said:

I have a lot of teams because I win.  You have 2 teams every year because u don’t win.  Try winning sometime and u can afford more teams! It’s a novel concept.  :)
 

 

It’s not how I want to play. It would dilute the fun I have with it. It would feel a bit like playing a slot machine to me and that’s just not my game. I don’t understand how you watch weekly and get excited when people score as you are likely playing that player in some leagues and against that same player as well. Not saying your way of playing isn’t fun, just know it’s not for me. And spending a few thousand on leagues isn’t something brag worthy fwiw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2020 at 1:59 PM, ImTheScientist said:

It’s not how I want to play. It would dilute the fun I have with it. It would feel a bit like playing a slot machine to me and that’s just not my game. I don’t understand how you watch weekly and get excited when people score as you are likely playing that player in some leagues and against that same player as well. Not saying your way of playing isn’t fun, just know it’s not for me. And spending a few thousand on leagues isn’t something brag worthy fwiw.


Why you so salty man. Lol.  Relax you do your thing, I’ll do mine.  There’s nearly 11k teams in this thing.  If I can’t be happy owning the #1 overall team at the moment, why play.  Or #4 overall in main.  Few teams in there only.   If you think I’m a big volume guy, your head is in the clouds.  I’m a fraction of what the heavy hitters put in.  They’re maxing out on entries.  I’m nowhere close to that.  Unfortunately this contest is going to favor the mass entries.  If that upsets you, there’s always satellite leagues u can join.  GL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Da Gildz said:


Why you so salty man. Lol.  Relax you do your thing, I’ll do mine.  There’s nearly 11k teams in this thing.  If I can’t be happy owning the #1 overall team at the moment, why play.  Or #4 overall in main.  Few teams in there only.   If you think I’m a big volume guy, your head is in the clouds.  I’m a fraction of what the heavy hitters put in.  They’re maxing out on entries.  I’m nowhere close to that.  Unfortunately this contest is going to favor the mass entries.  If that upsets you, there’s always satellite leagues u can join.  GL 

Congrats so far man!!! Keep it up

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if they are adding additional waivers every time a covid case comes up (as they surpisingly did this weekend for KC/NE)?  I can't get a straight answer from FFPC.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jabarony said:

Does anyone know if they are adding additional waivers every time a covid case comes up (as they surpisingly did this weekend for KC/NE)?  I can't get a straight answer from FFPC.  

They emailed earlier.   They’re moving the Friday waiver to either Sat or Sunday morning.  Now that they gave out their freebie week to the teams who took advantage for 3 weeks, they’ll set a new waiver time for all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in 2nd place in the FBG out of 10800 when Dak when down.     It was a run.

Elliott
A.Jones
A.Robinson
K.Hunt
D.Waller
T.Boyd
Dak
C.Lamb
J.Jeudy
That was RD 1-9
RD 14 - BALT D
RD 15 - J.Kelley
RD. 17 - J.Williams GB

Have Bridgewater and D.Jones.   Will do fine in league if Bridgewater keeps playing well. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My teams are 🔥.... getting AJB back on both only going to further the domination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Barkley/Melvin G one dead but the other one is really nice.  Looks like 1 of my middle tier teams. GL scientist !  Don’t disappear on us :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm bobbing and weaving with several very strong teams and only a couple duds. Looking forward to getting some folks healthy and putting most of these lineups on cruise control for awhile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 squads in overall top-30.  My goal was to take down FBG and Main Event.   
 

Coots you can send that hundo via PayPal now or wait till it’s official.  Let me know.  
 

GL in 2nd half all. 
 

-WonTime 

🍾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 12:59 PM, Da Gildz said:

4 squads in overall top-30.  My goal was to take down FBG and Main Event.   
 

Coots you can send that hundo via PayPal now or wait till it’s official.  Let me know.  
 

GL in 2nd half all. 
 

-WonTime 

🍾

Maybe you will get hit with all the injuries in the second half. I doubt it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.