What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3 Owners Needed for $31 12 Team Dynasty Dispersal Draft (1 Viewer)

gsmayle

Footballguy
https://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/22552#0

We have three open teams, which will be going into a dispersal draft. 12 teams, PPR, non-IDP. League fee is $31 which is collected via Paypal.

Notable assets:

Draft Picks - 1.04, 1.08

QB - Deshaun Watson, Dak Prescott, Matthew Stafford, Derek Carr

RB - Kareem Hunt, Phillip Lindsay, Ezekiel Elliot, Alvin Kamara, Todd Gurley, David Montgomery

WR - Marvin Jones, Amari Cooper, DJ Moore, Deebo Samuel, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Cooper Kupp, DeVante Parker, Sterling Shepard, Adam Thielen

TE - Evan Engram, Mike Gesicki, TJ Hockensen, Noah Fant

Dispersal draft will be conducted through a Google Docs spreadsheet. If interested, let me know!

I was looking into your league...what's behind the trade between an open team and the other owner? Open team gave up a 1.03 and 2.03 for no returns? Curious....

@Melish - there was an error in a trade last year - for some reason MFL didn't drop the 2019 picks after the draft, and two owners made a trade that mistakenly used 2019 picks (it should have read 2020 first and 2020 second, but they chose 2019 first and 2019 second). I didn't catch it until league rollover, and that was how I corrected the issue. Click back to the 2019 season and view the transaction to verify if you would like.

@noslo - Not sure why it says 420 paid in, but i'll fix that - I took over as commish last year and hadn't noticed that. 31x12 = 372, not 420. 372 in, 303 paid out, 69 for the early bird leaguesafe fee

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread