What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Obamagate- AKA ***Official Dishwasher Thread*** (1 Viewer)

#Obamagate trending. 👍

“The biggest political crime in American history, by far!” the president wrote in a tweet accompanying a conservative talk show host’s claim that Barack Obama “used his last weeks in office to target incoming officials and sabotage the new administration”

The stones are being overturned 

#Obamagate trending. 👍

“The biggest political crime in American history, by far!” the president wrote in a tweet accompanying a conservative talk show host’s claim that Barack Obama “used his last weeks in office to target incoming officials and sabotage the new administration”

Yep.  The cockroaches are scattering.

Economy and his country are headed down the toilet and he’s gonna pick a fight with Obama?
Economy is only because THE WORLD'S economy is also affected by the pandemic.  It was doing fantastic prior to China covering up COVID-19.

I don't know what you mean by our country headed down the toilet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
#Obamagate trending. 👍

That anyone supports a sitting President making such completely baseless claims about a former president is actually mind blowing.

Why won’t he allow the full release if Mueller documents?

The walls are closing in on the Obamaguys. Something big is going to happen this week.  :popcorn:
I thought that was because Schiff wouldn’t  release the transcripts...oh wait, he did.

Hy won’t Trump allow the same with the Mueller documents?

This is, yet again, another deflection from his own wrong doing and his own short comings.

So you’re accusing Obama of being a traitor, based on conspiracy theories?
Except they're not conspiracy theories, they're actually on tape and documentation. 

Besides, you guys just got done believing in any every wild conspiracy theory posted on Twitter for the last 3 and 1/2 years.  We just went through a whole sham of an impeachment process based on conspiracy theories.

I'll have to admit, you've got some balls accusing other people of believing conspiracy theories.

Trump embraces conspiracy theories, she surrounds himself with those who construct them for his benefit. He is a serial, pathological liar with a history of being direly factually wrong. Central Park 5, birther, a thousand other examples. For him to be trampling another norm, here attacking a preceding president for political purposes based on nonsense, is another bridge this awful man and worse president has taken American over before blowing it up.
Yeah, you really shouldn't be talking about conspiracy theories.  Especially you.

I've read a lot of your posts and you're one of the guys that promotes and pushes this exact type of stuff against Trump.  

I am talking about them. Ukraine and the Bidens, birther conspiracy, and now this made up from whole cloth and supported by unethical, corrupt sycophants cronies, and lunatic fanboys.
Jesus Christmas, you just got done believing in a conspiracy theory about Trump for the last three and a half years.  

Stop promoting your fake BS.  The only lunatic fanboys are you and your cohorts in this forum who continue to peddle this crap about Trump.  You attribute every wild theory no matter how insignificant to him And you guys are off and running with your hysteria.

You're all for wild conspiracy theories as long as it's not your guy.

Get out of here with that stuff.

Economy is only because THE WORLD'S economy is also affected by the pandemic.  It was doing fantastic prior to China covering up COVID-19.

I don't know what you mean by our country headed down the toilet. 
I’m not saying it’s Trump’s fault. The pandemic wrecked the worlds economy, true. But with the economy wrecked and the country in shambles, is this the time to pick a political fight like this? People are in terrible shape and it’s only going to get worse, economically. 

I’m not saying it’s Trump’s fault. The pandemic wrecked the worlds economy, true. But with the economy wrecked and the country in shambles, is this the time to pick a political fight like this? People are in terrible shape and it’s only going to get worse, economically. 
Well that I can agree with. Not a good time to start fights.  But the problem is is that we're an election year with an election coming up pretty quickly here.

I doubt either side is going to stop picking fights.  It doesn't make it right I'm just saying.

Jesus Christmas, you just got done believing in a conspiracy theory about Trump for the last three and a half years.  

Stop promoting your fake BS.  The only lunatic fanboys are you and your cohorts in this forum who continue to peddle this crap about Trump.  You attribute every wild theory no matter how insignificant to him And you guys are off and running with your hysteria.

You're all for wild conspiracy theories as long as it's not your guy.

Get out of here with that stuff.
It’s almost like they don’t want to get to the bottom of the Obama regimes infamous January 5th 2017 Oval Office meeting.

Not going to re-litigate the career of lies, coverups, and scandals, but there is a wealth of open source reporting that establishes Trump as immoral, dishonest, ignorant, flat out wrong, and unethical. It’s disgusting what he’s done to divide this country and trample norms. That fact pattern simply does not exist with Obama. It’s especially dangerous when Trump’s base believes in fan fiction and salivates for persecution based on complete fantasy. That is what is happening here.
Listen I can't help you if you don't want to listen. That's fine. 

But you don't get to act all flabbergasted and dramatic about the other side, especially since you don't want to know the truth.

If this administration is any example Scott-free is the name of the game. 
Scott Free is the name of the game for just about every administration that has been an administration in this country.

It's not just the current administration and I think you know that.  This really has more to do with how we hold officials responsible that it is anything to do with Trump.

And yet you’re here rallying behind a tweet from POTUS that says, “Obamagate” and an original poster that says it’s a “clear signal,” and claims “stones are being unturned” regarding the biggest political crime in American history. I’ll give you his, stones are being overturned, and the ones unturning them have planted things beneath them. That you embrace it rather than calling it out for what it is is beyond the pale. This is not America. It’s a game that went too far, with fans who’ve become a dangerous mob.
The only dangerous mobs in this country are the mobs of liberals who continue, after three and a half years, to amp up the hysteria and conspiracy theories about Trump. You included.

I have no doubt that that type of behavior is what will incite the civil war eventually.  Tone your BS down.

We need to get these people back working, stop the over hysteria with this disease, then things get better pretty quickly.  

Civil war. Obamagate. Stones being turned. Biggest crime in US history.

Listen to yourself. It’s a fever dream.

There is a years long paper trail, including the Mueller Report and impeachment that damns Trump. It’s his own behavior, which includes shameless lying and conspiracies. 

Get out of here with your nonsense.

You're one of the reasons why there's such a divide in this country.  Your hate for Trump has consumed your entire being.  Now you're just into conspiracy theories And any attack you can find that will try to take him down.

You're just throwing anything against the wall hoping it sticks.

No. Rely on sources with journalistic editorial controls. Not one is going to run with the garage being promoted here, and anyone doing so now should not only be taken with grains of salt, but full doses of anti-worm medication. 
By journalistic editorial controls you mean only journalistic outfits that promote your narrative, right?

The same ones that promoted a fake Russian collusion conspiracy, fake pee-tapes And any other fake crap they could throw at Trump.

Now that the stones are being turned over you're all in panic mode because the fake nonsense you promoted for the last three and a half years is being exposed.

Civil war. Obamagate. Stones being turned. Biggest crime in US history.

Listen to yourself. It’s a fever dream.

There is a years long paper trail, including the Mueller Report and impeachment that damns Trump. It’s his own behavior, which includes shameless lying and conspiracies. 

Pales in comparison to 3 years of collusion.  At least take off your tinfoil hat first.  

Scott Free is the name of the game for just about every administration that has been an administration in this country.

It's not just the current administration and I think you know that.  This really has more to do with how we hold officials responsible that it is anything to do with Trump.
Couldn’t agree more. Corruption has ran supreme for a long long time. But I find those who back Trump as some bastion of light or swamp drainer as particularly hilarious. 

We need to get these people back working, stop the over hysteria with this disease, then things get better pretty quickly.  
What is this based on?  Do you think the medical professionals advising against what you are saying are wrong and just spreading hysteria?  They have laid out guidelines that most states have not met.

Let’s be clear. Trump was embroiled in scandals of his own doing, based on poor unethical behavior again and again. He claimed “witch hunt” and attacked the press, but there was alway substance, and he obstruction appears to have worked. Mueller Report indicates that Trump thought Mueller would uncover more than he did, and his presidency would end. None of his behavior is that of an innocent man. 

What is conman, gaslighting Trump doing now? Perpetuating an actual witch hunt akin to what he accused others of doing to him, and relying on a base that doesn’t care to discern truth to swallow the hook. It’s Q writ large, all done for theater in an election year.

And now you’re going to reject reliable media for not covering the garbage claims. It’s predictable and sad. Mostly though, it’s toxic.
:lmao: . Reliable media. Your reliable media wont even cover a sexual assault claim in the middle of the #metoo era.  

One of the many reasons I am so adamant this isn’t true is character. You can misdirect all you want, but Obama has it and deserves benefits of the doubt that Donald Trump does not.
Yeah, we get it.  You really like Obama.

Even if it were true it won’t have the slightest effect on the election. Nor will Tara Reade. Nor will Russia, or Ukraine, or the impeachment scandal (unfortunately). Or Trump’s outrageous comments that many regard as racist. Or Biden’s supposed dementia. Or questions about Trump’s competency. 

Its all going to be about the coronavirus and the economy. That’s it. If Trump can convince the public that he can rebuild the economy better than Biden can, he’ll get another term. If he can’t he won’t. He’s wasting time on this other stuff. 

I'm looking forward to 2024, when Presidents (trump and/or Biden) and Candidates stop comparing themselves to Obama and the past.  Probably too wishful there.  Make that 2032.

Users who are viewing this thread