What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many TVs are in your house? (1 Viewer)

Number of TVs in your house

• Total voters

75 inch in the living room, 60 inch the bedroom, two 42 inch TVs in my office and the main guest bedroom. 

Just me and the wife. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Two. 65” in the living room. 55” in the basement. Both cheapies that I got on clearance. 
Screens is a different question. 2 TVs, 2 computers, 2 laptops, 3 iPads, 4 iPhones, and one LG tablet that my 8 year old Used to make her YouTube videos.

I always rotate TVs. 

First Sony 40" HD I had in living room is now in bedroom replaced by Sony 55" in living room.   Just bought a new 65" Sony last month for living room, 55" goes in basement replacing my oldest 50" TV.

All those nice TVs and I still watch most stuff in my office on a 27" Samsung monitor.

1. 70in finished basement

2. 55in living room

3. 32in bedroom

4. 32in bar area

5. 32in gym area

6. 24in office

we moved right before Shelter In Place and have been in a holding pattern trying to figure out how to upgrade for the new place. current plan is: 

- 55" in the living room
- 43" in master bedroom

that leaves one old(er) Samsung 42" just lying around. will likely donate that when possible. 

two 55 inch Sony HDTVs--one in the game room-one in the main room. One of them will soon be upgraded to a 75 inch

An older 60 inch downstairs in the basement

two 48 inch Samsung HDTV's upstairs 

4 TV's.. Only two of us living here..
1 in the living room, 1 in the bedroom, 1 in the "Man Cave" & 1 in our 2nd garage that I use as a Work Shop.

Have plans to screen in our front porch, at which time we'll add a 5th :lol:  
A porch or deck is a nice place to have one in the summer months.   Sitting on the deck on a warmer summer evening drinking a beer and watching the ball game is some good living.

A porch or deck is a nice place to have one in the summer months.   Sitting on the deck on a warmer summer evening drinking a beer and watching the ball game is some good living.
Yeah.  I got a tripod for my 40" in the bar to move it to the porch on nice nights and upgraded the bar to a new 55" this offseason in anticipation of this years baseball season.  I'm an Astros fan and though things went off the rails in the winter.  I had no idea how much worse it would get...

Five TVs, but only 3 ever really get used.  

60” Living Room - most used 

37” Master bedroom

55” Man Cave/Office - second most

42” Guest Room - maybe used 5 days a year, nephew plays Xbox on it if he spends the night

28” Kids room - only has a DVD player hooked up

1. Family rm.

2. 120 in. Projector family rm. 

3. Bedroom

4. Bedroom

5. Bedroom

6. Bedroom

7. Bedroom. Basement

8. Family rm basement.

9-10. pool rm has two TV's for football. Basement

11.   100 in. Projector screen for outside when we have movie night for neighbors.

12.  Forgot about the one in the hot tub, but we never use that one.

4 TV's.. Only two of us living here..
1 in the living room, 1 in the bedroom, 1 in the "Man Cave" & 1 in our 2nd garage that I use as a Work Shop.

Have plans to screen in our front porch, at which time we'll add a 5th :lol:  
:goodposting:  Would have put a TV out there earlier, but hard to relax and enjoy a game when you have a thousand mosquito's, fly's, nats, etc. in your face. 

5 for 5 of us.  

My dad has one downstairs where he is, there is also an extra tv down there.  2 in the living room (one for gaming, one for TV), and one in our bedroom.  
Nice, I can finally tell my fiancé I'm not the only adult with a second TV in his living room for gaming :)!  She's not a fan...

We only have two. One upstairs in the main open area and one downstairs in the main open area.

The idea of a TV outside or that I could move outside from time to time intrigues me somewhat, but probably isn't practical with Canadian weather and the number of times I'd actually use it. 

Leroy Hoard said:
Some of you watch TV too much. Or just buy too many TVs.
Some of it is replacing older tv's with better and cheaper technology and moving the older TV's to offices, bedrooms, etc. 

We moved in to a new house recently and bought a new TV.  There's 6 of us in the house - family room has the big TV, my wife insisted on a new TV for the living room and then we have one and my oldest daughter has one.  For now, we have 4 TVs.  As we've setup the space my wife mentioned adding one to a room she has as her craft area.  And I've been thinking about an outdoor TV under our deck on the patio.  6 TVs sounds like a lot and I assume would make me a baller.  :mellow:    

So, how many TVs do you guys have?  Since we are FBGs I went a little higher on the selection than I would for the commoners.
One

We had two but now we have just one. 

Wife will not allow a 2nd in the bedroom. 

I don't know anyone else that has just one. 

One upstairs living room, one in my office, one downstairs, and one in downstairs bathroom. I like to watch sports while taking a number 2. 

Northern Voice said:
The idea of a TV outside or that I could move outside from time to time intrigues me somewhat, but probably isn't practical with Canadian weather and the number of times I'd actually use it. 
The nice thing about the traveling TV is a 40" Vizio is really light and easy to carry around. I don't bring mine to the back patio too often. Maybe 10 times a year. But I think ours was less than $200 and it's great to have it when you want it.

We just bought the smart tv and stream straight from my phone. No need to run a cable wire. 

Users who are viewing this thread