What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Streamer with best video quality? (1 Viewer)

mrip541

Footballguy
Video quality through my A9G's native apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime) is amazing but Arc doesn't work properly and using optical introduces audio lag. Video quality from my PS4 is noticeably worse as is the motion. My Roku doesn't do Dolby Vision.

I think I've narrowed it down to the Apple TV 4k and the Nvidia Shield but I can't decide. If your top priority was video quality what would you buy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Video quality through my A9G's native apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime) is amazing but Arc doesn't work properly and using optical introduces audio lag. Video quality from my PS4 is noticeably worse as is the motion. My Roku doesn't do Dolby Vision.

I think I've narrowed it down to the Apple TV 4k and the Nvidia Shield but I can't decide. If your top priority was video quality what would you buy?
I have 2 Nvidia Shields and absolutely love them. Used to have Apple TV and did not like it at all mostly bc they are limited like most Apple products. You can install anything on a Shield. Video quality is fantastic too. 

Users who are viewing this thread