What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Orphan available - $35 Standard PPR (1 Viewer)

Skol1976

Footballguy
Good opportunity with an opening in standard league on MFL, $35 using Leaguesafe, Groupme for chat. DM me if interested. Well established league.  Good group of owners.    Fun league with lots of trading.  Roster includes Chubb, Guice, Kerryon, Godwin, Kupp, Lockett and 2020 1.10  Let me know if you would like to hear more.

Commish - Interested in open team. Does the $35 also cover MFL fees? Can you please send me a link to the entire roster? Why is this team orphaned if they have the 1.10 draft pick.

My apologies for asking some questions, I just want to know what I can potentially get into. Thanks, Jim.

Thanks for your interest Jim!

Here is the link   https://www71.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/12679      The Roster is the one that says OPEN.  

The $35 does cover the MFL fees.  

It's a pretty frustrating situation.  The owner bailed at the last minute after having committed to return previously.  It's a solid team.  He never gave us a great reason why.  It's a public league so I've seen some weird stuff when not everyone knows each other.  It's a fun league though.  Going into our 5th year I think.  A lot of the same guys from the start.  Lots of chatter and trade activity.  Let me know what other questions you have.

Commish,

One more question - I see on the website a listing of players for dispersal. Can you expand on this list? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread