What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many times will you use the same towel after a shower before declaring it dirty? (1 Viewer)

How many times will you use the same towel after a shower before declaring it dirty?

• Total voters
You don't? 

With WFH I just get up, eventually work, run at lunch, shower after work. Can't do that in the office, but there's no dress code here. 
i workout everyday then usually cardio later before dinner. during quarantine ive been going 3 days without showering 😅

this quarantine has allowed me to return to my keto caveman ways

Just about every hotel has the little sign that says to hang the towel if you'll use it again or put it on the floor if you want it washed. Every time I hang the towel, I'm pretty sure they just take it and wash it anyway because it's never left hanging where I hang it and all the towels will be folded nicely in the same spot every day. I really doubt they are taking my used towel, folding it, and putting it back with the others in a stack. Probably the only way to re-use a towel in a hotel is to put up the do not disturb sign so nobody comes in. But I'm not doing that because I like that they make the bed and tidy up a few other things.

Here is another one for some of you to chew on for a minute...let's talk about the bathroom floor and the wet tracks you leave behind or those drops of water that drip and cascade off your you know whats before you have a chance to dry them off. You just can't really prevent the water you are likely to drip everywhere from inside the dirty stinky shower so i like to throw down small white hand towels on the areas that many folks leave bare or are not covered all the way with small rugs and such. 

Every 2-3 days just scoop them up and toss them in the wash with the used towels, very little to actually have to clean up in the bathroom when you do it this way. I wonder how long people will allow their toilets to go uncleaned? Those things are filthy after almost every use, I bet some in here go weeks between cleaning them down and even then they don't actually get down to the base and really get between the cracks. 

Yuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another one for some of you to chew on for a minute...let's talk about the bathroom floor and the wet tracks you leave behind or those drops of water that drip and cascade off your you know whats before you have a chance to dry them off. You just can't really get prevent the water you are likely to drip everywhere from inside the dirty stinky shower so i like to throw down small white hand towels on the areas that many folks leave bare or are not covered all the way with small rugs and such. 

Every 2-3 days just scoop them up and toss them in the wash with the used towels, very little to actually have to clean up in the bathroom when you do it this way. I wonder how long people will allow their toilets to go uncleaned? Those things are filthy after almost every use, I bet some in here go weeks between cleaning them down and even then they don't actually get down to the base and really get between the cracks. 

Yuck
add in the whole bidet movement and the particles are flying everywhere

I think my nose is broken.  I never notice a smell.    I hang the towel up and it dries.   I couldn't even tell u how long it takes me to hamper it.

I like maid service. 

But unless I'm crapping the sheets or having a ton of sex, I only want them to tidy up and not change everything out.
They tuck the bed sheets so tight and pack like 8 wool blankets on top, I wake up sweaty and usually needing the bed sheets changed in the morning. 

Just about every hotel has the little sign that says to hang the towel if you'll use it again or put it on the floor if you want it washed. Every time I hang the towel, I'm pretty sure they just take it and wash it anyway because it's never left hanging where I hang it and all the towels will be folded nicely in the same spot every day. I really doubt they are taking my used towel, folding it, and putting it back with the others in a stack. Probably the only way to re-use a towel in a hotel is to put up the do not disturb sign so nobody comes in. But I'm not doing that because I like that they make the bed and tidy up a few other things.
Darrell Green, are you suggesting that a big corporate hotel chain would hang a sign out to make some folks feel like they are doing their part globally or going green but in reality it's just there to make patrons feel better even though they aren't really following thru on their own policy?

Don't answer that, this thread is actually making me laugh hard and I needed it. 

Thank You @Big League Chew 

Before covid, I was already mostly working from home. I'd go into the office every Thursday. So, I showered every Wednesday night. I'd also shower every Saturday night for church Sunday. Other than that, it was just based on circumstances. Now, it's totally random. I have no set schedule of needing to be anywhere, so showers happen whenever I feel like it. I probably should be more regular with my deodorant use, though.

Before covid, I was already mostly working from home. I'd go into the office every Thursday. So, I showered every Wednesday night. I'd also shower every Saturday night for church Sunday. Other than that, it was just based on circumstances. Now, it's totally random. I have no set schedule of needing to be anywhere, so showers happen whenever I feel like it. I probably should be more regular with my deodorant use, though.
I feel like I'm learning too much here.

pump the breaks there,, are you a redskin fan??.. giving us a bad rep 😄

Only 9 people out of 45 who voted use their towel 3x or less before changing them out. 

80% of this board uses the same piece of cloth to wipe their private places down day in and day out and just keep on waxing with the same rag again and again...and then they want to weigh in on what public policy pertaining to health and cleanliness? 😂

Only 9 people out of 45 who voted use their towel 3x or less before changing them out. 

80% of this board uses the same piece of cloth to wipe their private places down day in and day out and just keep on waxing with the same rag again and again...and then they want to weigh in on what public policy pertaining to health and cleanliness? 😂
80% of this board uses soap when they shower.

How dirty is your private place after you shower? 

Building up our immune systems is why we are all still posting here.  You're putting us at risk.

Ah - nevermind, I didn't realize you were talking to MOP.

3-4 times typically.

and I'm not sure I want to know what "after messy #2" means.  Are some of you nutjobs wiping your dirty ### with your bath towel???
Yeah I don't get that. I assume everybody's routine is #### then shower. 

my lady and i have a pretty elaborate ritual where we hold up the towel in a circle of tiki torches and shout i declare this towel dirty and then we douse it with lighter fluid and set it aflame well we dance ancient dances its sort of our thing take that to the bank brohans 

Yeah I don't get that. I assume everybody's routine is #### then shower. 
Right, but even if that's not their routine I'm not sure what having a messy #2 has to do with your bath towel being dirty.

"Let's see - I just ####, let me wipe my ### on my bath towel!"

That's Animal

Right, but even if that's not their routine I'm not sure what having a messy #2 has to do with your bath towel being dirty.

"Let's see - I just ####, let me wipe my ### on my bath towel!"
We're trying to conserve Charmin!

I haven't been able to buy a pack of toilet paper since early March. 

I use one towel for my main body. And a second towel for my genitals/rectum. 

Ministry of Pain said:

Do you clean yourself in the shower?

How far you digging?
Well I stick the plunger on the floor, I then place my rectum towel over the handle, I then roll rubber bands over the towel to hold it in place.

I then sit, I then take a pencil and mark a line on the towel.

The following week I try to go a little deeper. It's like a growth chart

Ministry of Pain said:
We're trying to conserve Charmin!

I haven't been able to buy a pack of toilet paper since early March. 
Walmart was almost fully stocked today ...including several types of the name brands

I answered 3 times, but it has changed over the years.  I'm in my 50's, and back then, most people took baths vs showers.  As a kid, it was a bath every third day, and the water in the tub would be so milky you couldn't see the bottom.  Towels were one and done in those days.

Users who are viewing this thread