What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

can only keep 1 ...... (1 Viewer)

for me it comes down to Kittle or Godwin.  And my initial reaction is Godwin.  I could probably be talked into taking Kittle, but I do like the age difference.  What position are you in when the draft starts in round 3 (assuming two keepers being round 1 and 2).

Last edited by a moderator:
to answer a few questions:

standard scoring (non-PPR, no TE premium)

draft order will be selected at random (for a snake) AFTER 2 keepers are turned in August 2nd

I love Kittle ..... if it was start 2 WR it would be him hands down - but it's start 3WR (no flex)

Note: Evans has always been "one of my guys", so I have an unhealthy attachment to him - and Godwin was my Boner pick last year I jumped on early

Do you have to keep 2?  I would almost keep one and see who is available in the second. Probably not a huge downgrade, lots of upside. 

YES - I have to keep 2

last season was a start-up 5 year keeper league (standard scoring/ no flex/ 3WR/ no TE premium but required to start 1)

keep 2 players every year for 5 years, then redraft again

how I got these players:

Barkley rd1

Evans rd2

Kittle rd3

Godwin rd4

Kupp - trade 2 days before season started (gave M.Andrews & C.Kirk)

...... AFTER 2 keeps are turned in league will generate a random snake draft ..... I will have control of the kept players for another 3 years (if I choose)

Users who are viewing this thread