What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 M-I-A: Big Ben and who? (1 Viewer)

daveR

Footballguy
Trying to put together a list of players who should return in 2020 and make a huge impact.

In CLE, my hometown, I would put Garrett on the list, returning from suspension.  

Who ya got?

QBs:  Ben, Stafford, (Cam).  Who else?

RBs:  Hunt, Connor

WRs:  AJ Green, JuJu, AB?, Hilton, Funchess, Thielen, DJax

TEs:  Gronk, Herndon

OL:

DL:  Garrett, Vernon

LB:

DB:, 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick Foles

Kareem Hunt, James Conner

Devin Funchess, Adam Thielen, DeSean Jackson

Chris Herndon

ETA: T.Y. Hilton

Ty Hilton?

whoops. Missed travdogg's ETA above. 

Kareem Hunt was sort of a calculated risk/hold last year. Everybody knew the deal. I don't see him bouncing back with Chubb in the way. 

What about linemen, though?  Surely there must be a center or OT that's going to impact a team's success.

IDPs?  Olivier Vernon was injured most of the year and didn't have the impact we hoped for.  Maybe in 2020!

Guys likely to actually bounce back

QB:  Stafford, Ben

RB:  Conner, I think Hunt is a a nice handcuff with RB1 upside if Chubb tears his ACL or something crazy, but he had a good 8 games last year--not really a bounce back at this point.

WR:  Juju, Theilen, Hilton, Cooks (even though he really only missed 2 games)

Cam is intersting.  If he finds a good situation, I think he can still play.  But hard to predict anything at this point

What about linemen, though?  Surely there must be a center or OT that's going to impact a team's success.

IDPs?  Olivier Vernon was injured most of the year and didn't have the impact we hoped for.  Maybe in 2020!
JJ Watt

CJ Mosley

Garrett (you mention above)

Akiem Hicks

Bradley Chubb

Users who are viewing this thread