What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

4 SPOTS LEFT for Dispersal Auction: 48 Team Premiere League (2 tiers), 4 copies, SF, Full IDP, $50 buy-in for 2021 (1 Viewer)

xanmank

A small group of co-commissioners and I run a series of dynasty football leagues through MyFantasyLeague using Leaguesafe, and this league only needs more owners to participate in a 11 team dispersal auction. This league is entering its 2nd season.

Here is a quick rundown of our league Road to Glory 5 (R2G 5):

http://www81.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/55254#0

• $50 buy in to pay for 2021 (2020 already paid). Payouts include champion, runner up, playoff teams, yearly high score and weekly high scores.
  • Premiere league format using NFL and Power 5 NCAA teams. Currently 48 teams (2 24 team tiers) with plans to expand in future seasons.
  • Each tier plays all other teams and has their own playoffs. Bottom teams relegate down a tier and Top teams promote up a tier at seasons end.
  • 70 man rosters, extended offseason rosters, 4 copies per player, 12 round rookie draft, FAAB waivers
  • Superflex, large starting requirements, Full IDP, many flex positions
  • No Position Left Behind scoring
  • Yearly league cup bracket involving all teams running mid season. Winner gets a payout and automatic promotion to the top tier.
The players and draft picks available in the dispersal can be found on the google doc under the "R2G 5" tab. We also list the openings across our other leagues:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vTZKBjDSzBXJn6lMEQyanZSbVvwK-ctziwOz3voZObrdmbFcUQ5y_i519YFD3f_TK55A3yTsOMm0_FB/pubhtml#

Please email me at kuczynski.c@gmail.com if you are interested in taking over a team in this league, or any of the other leagues. I can answer any questions you have. I will send you the leaguesafe info, and once you have paid, you can have access to the MyFantasyLeague site and groupme chat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread